M&M Cookie Dough Bars is another no-bake dessert, that's perfect for all the cookie dough lovers in the house. It is summer, so these no-bake treats are perfect to keep in the fridge for easy snacking and feeding your sweet tooth on a whim, as needed!
More No Bake Desserts to Crave! You'll love this No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Cream Pie, Easy No Bake "Death By Chocolate" Cheesecake, 3 White Chocolate No-Bake Festive Candy Recipes' 3 No Bake Mousses and our No-Bake Snickers Caramel Truffle Chocolate Cheesecake Pie!
With me...that whim hits a lot. I've never been one to turn down cookie dough, if you want to get technical. Most people can't turn down cookie dough! It tastes too yummy to resist!
M&M Cookie Dough Bars ARE Safe to Eat!
Firstly, there are no raw eggs. Secondly, the flour is cooked on high in the microwave for 1 minute and 15 seconds or until flour reaches an internal temperature of 160 degrees F, so you're not eating raw unpasteurized flour. This microwave trick works awesome!
I like to whisk the flour every 30 seconds, so it doesn't burn or scorch and to break up any clumping that occurs. If your flour is still is a little lumpy at the end, you can sift it, if you wish to get rid of those little lumps or just break them up with a spatula or fork.
I love the m&m's in these, but you could absolutely just use mini chocolate chips or use a combination of m&m's and mini chocolate chips if you wish or make it peanut buttery and add some Reese's pieces.
And speaking of peanut buttery? We are! Because this cookie dough is topped with a luscious chocolate peanut butter ganache that gives it an extra shot of yum.
If you're a cookie dough ninja like the rest of the world, you'll love 4 Edible Cookie Doughs for the No-Bakers, this No Bake Cookie Dough Cups and this Edible Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough for sure! Pin them for later!
Depending on the pan you use, will depend on how thick you make your bars. An 8x8 baking pan is wonderful if you prefer thicker bars, like pictured. But if you want then not as thick, use a 9x9 baking pan or for super thin bars, 9x13 pan.
Any way you choose, you'll still get that cookie dough taste you're craving with these M&M Cookie Dough Bars!
More Delicious Dessert Recipes for Party Fun!
- Cookie Dough Brownies
- Easy S'mores Fudge
- Peanut Butter M&M Cookies
- M&M Cookie Bars
- Super-Moist Vanilla with Cake Vanilla Buttercream
- The Best Cookie Dough Frosting
If you're a chocolate lover, you may want to snag the recipe of these Sheet Pan Perfect Chocolate Chip Bars as an added bonus!
M&M Cookie Dough Bars - No Bake
- 2 cups heat-treated all-purpose flour Microwave on high for 1 minute and 15 seconds, whisking in 30 second increments to avoid scorching and lumps
M&M Cookie Dough
- ½ cup unsalted butter room temperature
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup M&Ms
Chocolate Peanut Butter Ganache
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
M&M Cookie Dough
- Depending on how thick you want your bars- thickest 8x8, 9x9 or 9x13 for thinnest bars. Lightly spray with cooking spray after lining pan with parchment paper or tin foil for easy removal. Set aside.
- Heat-treat cookie dough by placing flour in microwavable bowl. Microwave on high for 1 minute and 15 seconds, whisking in 30 second increments to avoid scorching and lumps). Sift flour if needed. Set aside.
- Using a mixer, cream the butter and brown sugar for 3-5 minutes, or until fluffy.
- Beat in vanilla extract, then gradually mix in the sweetened condensed milk until fully incorporated, add in heat-treated flour and mix until smooth.
- Fold in 1 cup M&Ms, then transfer to prepared baking dish and press into an even layer.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Ganache
- Combine ½ cup chocolate chips with creamy peanut butter in a glass dish and microwave in 30-second increments, stirring in between, until smooth.
- Spread chocolate peanut butter mixture over bars.
- Cover bars and keep in fridge for 1-2 hours, or until firm and set. Enjoy!.
On another note, Use my How To - Baking Perfect Cookie Tips to get super delish cookies, when you're craving them!
Kim Lange says
They aren't baked, so they will not raise, because they are no bake bars.
Cph Media.Com says
Ok. So I made these and they taste great, but they wouldn’t raise at all. They ate like chocolate chip cookie chips! I followed the recipe exactly. Any help?
Wow, I would devour these! Cookie dough AND M&M's - the best! And no-bake desserts are always a treat in the summer. 🙂 ~Valentina
Completely irresistible! My fam would devour these practically as they’re made! Thanks! Pinning!
[email protected] says
How fun are these?! So delectable! Pinning for later! xo
Perhaps, I'm that weirdo who can easily turn down cookie dough - it's just not my cup of tea. But I can never resist those buttery crumbs when I'm making a crumble or crisp; they're so delicious. Well, I guess technically I'm a cookie dough lover 🙂 Anyway, these bars look super rich and delicious that I won't be able to resist. Lovely!
Oh man, these scrumptious bars are making me drool!! I could seriously knock out that whole batch in one day, and I love that there is no baking involved! 😀
Kelly @ Kelly Lynns Sweets and Treats says
I would much rather eat cookie dough than actual baked cookies so I am over here drooling!! Pinning. I want to make these now but I’m afraid if I do I will eat them ALL!! Hahaha