Here's 3 quick easy and quick no-bake, candy recipes that everyone would love to sink their teeth into, receive as a nice gift or display on a cute party tray for your holiday celebration.
I love recipes that don't take a lot of time, especially during the holidays, because it's so crazy, busy and hectic, can you relate? Remember you can always modify any of these recipes, if you don't have time to get out and get the exact ingredients, and I'll give you some suggestions along the way.
So #1, is this Smooth Vanilla Bean Fudge
If you don't have vanilla bean paste, you can just use vanilla extract. I love using the vanilla bean paste and vanilla though, it just gives it an extra layer of vanilla essence that is really heavenly, in my book.
I used candied cherries to give it a pop of color. They are sweet, like what is used in a fruit cake, but doesn't have as much flavor as maraschino cherries do. If you opt to use maraschino cherries, make sure you drain and dry them well with paper towel before chopping, but you could use dried cherries, as another option if you want a tart element.
Chopped California walnuts were used, but you can use almonds, pecans, pistachios or even black walnuts or none at all. Just go all out Vanilla. It's amazing and a huge crowd pleaser!
You can also substitute white chocolate for milk, dark or peanut butter chocolate chips. Get creative!
#2. Sweet and Salty Vanilla Butterscotch Swirl Bark
This Sweet and Salty Vanilla Butterscotch Swirl Bark is a bark you won't forget after an indulgence or 3. White Chocolate is melted with some good quality vanilla, then butterscotch chocolate chips are melted and the chocolates are swirled together.
Chopped pretzels, toffee and assorted salted roasted nuts are sprinkled on top of the bark. It's optional, if you want to add some melted chocolate drizzle on top or leave it like it is. It's beautiful either way.
You could change it up by adding some dried cherries or cranberries for a little color and tartness for another level of yumminess! You can add anything salty you want on top, any kind of pretzels, any kind of nuts. It's lovely just swirled with nothing on top except sprinkles of sea salt too!
Making bark is one of the easiest candies you can make and who doesn't love chocolate? And speaking of chocolate, you can make it your favorite by choosing peanut butter, milk chocolate, or mint chocolate chips as substitutions for different flavor combos! Fun, right?? Yes!!
And #3, Peppermint Crunch White Chocolate Covered Graham Crackers
3 ingredients, super easy!!! Graham crackers, white chocolate and crushed peppermint sprinkles. These are really pretty and they taste out of this world!
All you do is dip each graham cracker into melted chocolate and sprinkle with crushed peppermint, let them sit until set and magic *Presto*. You have a classy, classy treat!
Peppermint not your thing? Melt any flavor of chocolate and sprinkle with chopped nuts, toffee, sprinkles, mini chocolate chips, chocolate and/0r peanut butter drizzles, cookie crumbles, etc...seriously. pretty much anything goes. You can go as plain or as creative as you want with each season.
Smooth Vanilla Bean Fudge
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk warmed about 15-20 seconds in microwave for easier mixing
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup candied cherries chopped
- ½ cup nuts of choice
- Line an 8x8 baking dish with aluminum foil and set aside.
- Melt the chocolate chips and the sweetened condensed milk in a medium sauce pan over medium heat, stirring regularly or microwave until melted. Once mixture is melted, stir in the vanilla bean paste and vanilla extract and mix.
- Add in chopped cherries and nuts and pour into prepared pan.
- Place in the refrigerator and let set overnight.
- Cut into 1 inch squares and store outside of the refrigerator for up to two weeks in an airtight container. Great for gifting!
Sweet and Salty Vanilla Butterscotch Swirl Bark
- 12 oz Vanilla Almond Bark chopped up or Vanilla Chocolate Chips, or white chocolate chips, add a teaspoon of vanilla after melted
- 1 cup Butterscotch Chips
- ½ cup pretzels
- ½ cup salted roasted nuts
- ¼ cup toffee
- ½ cup milk chocolate chips for drizzle, optional
- In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave the vanilla almond bark one minute then stir. Microwave 30 seconds then stir. Repeat the 30-second intervals with stirring until the mixture is melted and smooth.
- Spread the mixture onto a cookie sheet lined with waxed paper or a Silpat.
- In another bowl microwave the butterscotch chips to melt them just as you did the vanilla almond bark.
- Drop the melted butterscotch chips by the teaspoonful onto the vanilla almond bark mixture. Then swirl the butterscotch into the vanilla chocolate, using a knife to make swirls.
- Chopped pretzels, toffee and assorted salted roasted nuts are sprinkled on top of the bark for an extra sweet and salty sensation of yum!.
- Optional: In another bowl microwave the milk chocolate chips to melt them just as you did the vanilla almond bark.
- Chill the candy or let it sit at room temperature until it is set and firm.
- Break the candy into serving sized pieces.
Peppermint Crunch White Chocolate Covered Graham Crackers
- 10 oz. Ghirardelli White Chocolate Melting Wafers or Chocolate
- 8 graham crackers
- Crushed peppermint
- Place Ghirardelli White Chocolate Melting Wafers in microwave-safe container.
- Microwave chocolate for 1 minute. Stir thoroughly (product keeps its original shape until stirred). If not completely melted, continue to microwave at 15 second intervals and stir until smooth. Overheating will cause wafers to burn.
- Dip graham crackers one a time coating the graham cracker on both sides, using a fork and place on parchment paper.
- Add crushed peppermint to top.
- Let sit at room temperature until set.