This awesome Easy S'mores Fudge is in da house! (Probably not for long though!)
If you love the yummy trio of marshmallow, chocolate and graham crackers and you're not wanting to hang outside waiting for the bonfire to start up, you're going to love this alternative -- Easy S'mores Fudge. It's got the best of both worlds! S'mores in a yummy, yummy creamy fudge!
S'mores go hand in hand with summer and fall and surely is a family favorite. Everyone delights in firing up a toasty, fluffy, gooey marshmallow, melty milk chocolate sandwiched between 2 graham crackers! Tasty!!
*Makes me drool so bad* stuff right?
I made this fudge for my 'bestest' friend Sarah. She just had foot surgery, again. I'm thinking there better be a third-times-a-charm ending to this, meaning this is the 3rd time she's had surgery on the same foot. Hopefully this will make her feel better for a minute!
Though it was depressing to hear she had to have the surgery. I wanted to make something special for her and my way of cheering up my friends, is to make them something I think they will love. She loves s'mores "anything" for as long as I've known her, so this sweet treat was perfect!
BTW...She's had all three fudges, so there's that '3 times a charm' scenario again. It has to be a sign from heaven right?
Chocolate, graham and marshmallow heaven!!
It literally takes just a few minutes make Easy S'mores Fudge!
Refrigerate until set and slice up that heavenly candy for gifting, all holidays, no baking (or roasting), parties and hoarding. (like always, right?)
When serving it, set it out 15 - 20 minutes to come to room temperate for a creamy, delicious indulgent fudge to get the best tasting flavors of the graham, marshmallow and chocolate.
I used the same recipe from this Chocolate Cherry Pistachio Rocky Road Fudge. And we cannot ignore this Heavenly Chocolate Rocky Road Candy. Both made with Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk, which is a major staple at our house.
More S'mores You Say? Holla!
Easy S'mores Fudge
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 14- ounce can of sweetened condensed milk I use Eagle Brand
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1-½ cups graham crackers rough chopped
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- OPTIONAL sea salt sprinkles
- Combine the chocolate chips, the sweetened condensed milk, and the butter in a medium size glass bowl and heat in the microwave for 90 seconds.
- Stir to combine and heat another 15 seconds.
- Stir and heat an additional 15 seconds.
- As you are stirring, if chocolate isn't melted all the way, it will still keep melting and that is fine. Add the chopped graham crackers and marshmallows to the chocolate in the bowl. Stir to combine. Scoop into a parchment lined 8x8 pan.
- Spread with a spatula to even out.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Slice into 1 to 1-½ inch squares and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Bring to room temperature before serving or right out of the fridge. Add a Hershey Bar rectangle on top if you want. Best at room temperature in my opinion. 🙂