Have you tried the Nutella M&Ms yet? They are sooo delectable in these Thick & Chewy Chocolate M&M Cookies! These triple chocolate cookies are so thick and chewy and has our favorite chocolate combos - milk chocolate chips and Nutella m&m’s! Sure to rock your world!
These are so good a few minutes out of the oven, when the milk chocolate chips and Nutella M&Ms are still gooey in the cookies.
Imagine Milk Chocolate & Crunchy Candy Nutella M&Ms bursting in your mouth?! It's called "Foodgasm". Which means, this is as good as it gets in chocolate world.
So when you bake, do you like to bake certain things? I never tire of making cookies. It's like the universal language for smiles.
Totally loving the combination of the milk chocolate chips with the Nutella M&Ms in the chocolate base cookies together. They all mellow each other out, even with all 3 kinds of chocolate going on here.
Not super rich, but the perfect chocolate balance of chocolate is definitely present.
Ok it's time for cookies. Let's bake some chocolate stuff!
Thick & Chewy Chocolate M&M Cookies
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter melted & cooled
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 ½ cups flour
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup m&ms we used Nutella! (reserve some aside for tops of cookies if desired
- ½ cup milk chocolate chips reserve some aside for tops of cookies (Ghirardelli is what I used, but you can use whatever you like)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper or ungreased baking sheet.
- Using mixer, beat together the butter and sugars until well combined.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla until just combined.
- Add the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt and beat until a soft dough forms.
- Stir in the milk chocolate chips and Nutella M&Ms.
- Using a medium scoop, heaping 1 ½ tablespoons, scoop the dough and continue to roll into balls. Gently press some extra chips and m&m’s on top of cookies, if desired.
- Place cookie balls on cookie sheet and bake for 12 minutes exactly. Cookies will look slightly underdone, but will firm up as they cool. If making smaller cookies, reduce time; if making larger cookies increase time by a few minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes on the pan before removing to a cooling rack.