So glad you’re here! I was craving this Edible Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and thought of you! Because who doesn’t love to lick all that Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough off of those mixing beaters, before the dough is baked into actual cookies!
I’m one of THOSE raw Cookie Dough Freaks! I won’t tell you my consumption of raw cookie dough over the years, that might take quite awhile. I’d rather keep consuming this cookie dough, ok? Don’t judge!
Here’s 4 things you need to know….
# 1. No baking required!
# 2. No eggs!
#3. It’s super easy to make! (less that 5 minutes!)
#4. And…..It’s super delicious!!
If you love raw cookie dough…
Make it for YOUR cookie monsters! Here’s the recipe!!
Edible Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2-4 tablespoons almond milk milk or cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Using mixer, cream butter and sugars in a bowl, until smooth.
- Add milk, salt and vanilla and mix until well combined.
- Add flour until mixed well.
- Fold in the mini chocolate chips and eat away!
- Cover tightly with plastic wrap or lid until ready to use. Best if NOT refrigerated. You can store leftovers in the refrigerator as well. Freeze for up to three months.
Loving chocolate chip anything? YOU will love these!