Calling all Snickers, Caramel Truffle and Chocolate Cheesecake lovers!
Does this include you?
Easy as pie, which is actually what it is…PIE! Pie of the no-bake variety that requires no baking — obviously. 🙂 Whip it up and pop it in the fridge for a bit. It will be ready to ‘Rock n’ Roll’ and serve in 90 minutes!
Good points? No eggs or baking required, it’s rich, it’s fluffy, it’s sinfully chocolatey & easy to make!
(Psst….And we haven’t even included the Snickers, caramel truffles, whipped cream, chocolate syrup or caramel sauce yet!)
It’s exactly what is needed, when you want to impress, but not put a lot of effort into it. This will do the trick and no one needs to know! Here’s the recipe! Enjoy the sinfulness!
- 1 prepared 9-inch Oreo crust 6 oz.
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips or chopped chocolate melted & cooled
- 2 packages cream cheese 8 oz. each, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 Tablespoons heavy cream almond milk or milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 Fun size Snickers chopped into chunks
- 5 Lindt Caramel Truffles chopped coarsely
- Whipped cream or Cool Whip
- Optional: Hershey's Syrup drizzle Salted Caramel Sauce, Caramel Sauce
In a large bowl, using mixer, beat cream cheese, sugars, cream or milk and vanilla extract on high speed for 2 minutes.
Add melted chocolate; beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
Pour into pie crust and smooth out level.
Add chunks of Snickers and caramel truffle around the outer edge of pie.
Refrigerate for 1 1/2 hours or until firm.
Top with whipped cream.
Slice and drizzle with chocolate syrup, salted caramel or caramel sauce for an added layer of flavor! 🙂
Other No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Pies I’m crushin’ on!
Chocolate-Berry No-Bake Cheesecake by AllRecipes
Oreo Dark Chocolate Peppermint No Bake Cheesecake by Melanie Makes