Hi! I'm Kim Lange and I’m a baker, food photographer, dessert lover and creator behind 'The Baking ChocolaTess Blog'.
"ChocolaTess" is pronounced "Chocolate-Tess". With 'Chocolate' in the title, cat's outta the bag! Yup...I am super crazy obsessed with chocolate and have deemed myself the right to be crowned, sworn in and hailed as the royal ‘ChocolaTess’! (Trust me...all chocoholics deserve this regal title, we're die-hard and deeply in love and devoted, right?)
These days, I have limited my intake of chocolate and sweets, and I'm not giving it up anytime soon. But, I do challenge myself to not eat all the brownies in the pan or devour all the cookies before they even make it to the cookie jar. Craving chocolate and sweets are just in my DNA. What can I say? (Thanks Mom and Dad?)
Baking has always been a passion, so I'm bringing you my favorite cookies, brownies and bars and I'm a huge believer in "baking it easy". I don't like complicated, so I'm all about a shortcut here and there when necessary, but I get pretty excited when I bake up a scratch recipe. Do we have something in common? 🙂
It’s my personal mission to share all I can about my baking adventures and keep posting desserts for holidays and everyday life from insanely outrageous to delicious healthy treats and so much more!
Let's Work Together!
My work has been featured on the prestigious FoodNetwork.com, Brit & Co, Good Housekeeping, Parade, MSN, Yahoo, The San Francisco Globe, Pinterest and more. Plus, I've worked with amazing brands such as Eagle Brand, Pillsbury, Kellogg's, General Mills, Walmart, Target, Aldi, Kroger, Brach's and Lakanto (and more) as well.
I love collaborating with brands and companies that I respect and believe in. Please contact me directly at [email protected] for the these opportunities:
- Food styling and photography – I would love to work with you to photograph your recipes and food using my own equipment and props. If you need help photographing food-related products, I can help you with your food photography!
- Recipe Development – I am passionate and dedicated about creating tried and truly tested, delicious recipes.
- Brand Ambassador – I would love the opportunity to represent your brand, and tell my readers about your products on my blog and/or social media.
Please contact me and let’s chat further!
Some of my Favorite Posts Loved by You and Pinterest!
- Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies - pinned 1.7 million times!
- Soft Batch Chocolate Chip Cookies! Pure Nirvana - Pinned almost 1 million times!
- Awesome Country Apple Fritter Bread! - pinned over 1.3 million times and also featured on Food Network!
- Perfect Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins! Fluffy & Moist!
- Sheet Pan Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
More than anything, I want to thank you so much for stopping by and hopefully you like and share my recipes and come back often and see what is baking!
If you leave a question in one of my posts, I will make every effort to reply. Most likely the response will be in the same post (so check back!) or if you have a blog I will leave a comment there.
Happy Baking!! (as always!)