Ooo, Behave! Cookie Dough! <---- Meeeee love! Even more love, when it is wedged in between rich brownies and topped with a divine chocolate fudge ganache. These easy sweet treats have my heart and soul!
Now let's gaze at these heavenly treats and breathe in the chocolate aroma! Time to swoon and devour!
I'm such a glutton for brownies. Especially these Cookie Dough Brownies, because we have the best of both worlds! Plus, we made this recipe easier by using a boxed brownie mix to make our brownies. After they cool, we added an easy chocolate chip cookie layer and then a luscious chocolate ganache!
I'm a self-proclaimed "Chocoholic" and I love these brownies. That's what "we" do! We LOVE Chocolate! It's actually called "Unconditional Chocolate Love"!
If you want to impress, these Cookie Dough Brownies are super easy to make and everyone will love them! They're awesome! What's not to love? Now "Keep Calm & Bake Cookie Dough Brownies!"
Are you chocolate chip crazy? You might love these too!
Cookie Dough Brownies
- 1 box of brownie mix make according to directions for 9x9 pan
Cookie Dough Layer
- ½ cup butter softened
- ¼ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons almond milk or whatever milk you want
- ¾ cup flour
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
Chocolate Ganache Topping
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ⅔ cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare brownies according to box directions for a 9x9 pan, let cool completely
Cookie Dough Layer
- Cream butter, white sugar and brown sugar with mixer on med-high.
- Add in almond milk.
- Add in flour a bit at a time until fully incorporated.
- Stir in chocolate chips with a spoon.
- Spread mixture over cooled brownies.
- Bring heavy cream and butter just to a boil in microwave. (couple minutes).
- Pour over chocolate chips and let sit 4 minutes without stirring.
- Stir until completely combined.
- Pour over the cookie dough layer. Let cool at room temperature for 30 minutes (this keeps the topping shiny).
- Refrigerate to set. Enjoy!! These are some really decadent brownies!
Recipe from Spend with Pennies.