These are the most amazing Perfect Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins! Fluffy & Moist! You need to try them. You won't be disappointed as you can tell from the reviews!
It's such a simple recipe with just the right balance of banana and chocolate. We love to have the choco banana muffins for breakfast and for snacking throughout the day. So yummy and delish! You just mix 'em up in less than 5 minutes and bake for 20 minutes.
They come out super fluffy, moist and Perfect-O!
Perfect Fluffy & Moist Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins mell so good baking in the oven and even better going into your mouth! Bananas and chocolate are like a perfect match made in heaven! I used Ghirardelli Chocolate Chips in these yummy choco banana muffins because I love Ghirardelli!
These muffins are Absolutely Perfect for snacking, Perfect for breakfast, Perfect for anytime!
You'll want to make these Perfect Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins! Fluffy & Moist over and over again.
Your family will be so happy!! You can freeze them, store them in the fridge or eat them at room temperature. Even microwave for 10 - 15 seconds to get that oven baked fresh taste. YUM!
Hands down some of the best dang muffins I've ever encountered. That's why these are my 'go-to' Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins recipe!
Feeling Chocolate Chip Luv? Me too! Check these out!
- Ultimate Dark Chocolate Chip Toffee Walnut Cookies
- “Phenomenal” Milk Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies
- OMG Chocolate Chip Gooey Bars
- Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Home-made Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies
- Chocolate Fudge White Chocolate Chip Cookies - Vegan & GF Options
- Chocolate Chip Mini Bundt Cakes
Perfect Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins! Fluffy & Moist!
- 4 ripe bananas, medium or 1 & ⅓ cups of mashed banana
- ⅓ cup melted butter cooled
- ⅔ cup sugar or sugar of choice
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- A pinch of salt
- 1 ½ cups all purpose flour or Bob's Red Mill gluten-free flour or ½ cup Purely Amazing GF Flour
- 1 cup Ghirardelli semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease your muffin tins
- Peel bananas and throw them in a big bowl with the melted butter and smash it all together with a fork.
- Keep blending until the mixture is creamy and smooth, not chunky.
- Add sugar, egg and vanilla and mix just until combined.
- Stir in salt and baking soda.
- Add flour and chocolate chips and mix until just combined. Do not overmix!
- Divide into muffin tins.
- Bake until cake tester or toothpick pulls out cleanly for about 18-20 minutes