"Phenomenal" Milk Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies are soft, thick, and have milk chocolate chips galore. This easy to use heavenly, fudgy peanut butter cookies recipe is all you need to make any occasion special and memorable!
I think I have to go to confessional after devouring these “Phenomenal” Milk Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies? I’ve been bad. Very, very bad! Sorry...but Oops, I did it again!
Like how many times have you been tempted and became a cookie monster on the spot and could not stop yourself? That's what happens when you make eye contact with these heavenly, fudgy peanut butter cookies.
They are so soft, so thick, and have delectable milk chocolate chips galore!
So, since we are talking confessionals, do you also have an obsession with peanut butter and chocolate?
First of all, if it has chocolate in it, I'm there! But you add that other evil twin in, (ya know, peanut butter) and you've got a willing, no-regrets pb & chocolate foodgasm going on here. Once I ate these, I could not stop thinking about these peanut butter & chocolate chip cookies.
I wanted more! Seriously!
I need to make some more of these "Phenomenal" Milk Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies - like now! Are you with me? (Totally addicting!)
They will not disappoint! These are wonderful for gifting too!
Here's some more scrumptious Peanut Butter and Chocolate recipes you might like!
"Phenomenal" Milk Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies
- ¾ cup butter softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter creamy or crunchy
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour measure the flour correctly" in this post if you need instruction)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips or chocolate chips of choice
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or ungreased baking sheet.
- Using a mixer, mix the butter, sugars, peanut butter, eggs and vanilla together until combined.
- Add in the flour, soda, and salt in and mix until just combined. Make sure you measure flour correctly, or cookies will be dry & crumbly. (Fluff flour, spoon flour into cup and level off with a knife.)
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Using an ice cream scoop or large cookie scoop, scoop the dough onto parchment lined cookie sheets. Add some additional chocolate chips on top if you wish. Cookies will expand some, so 6 cookies per sheet is recommended.
- Cook for 12-14 minutes at 350.
- Remove cookies from oven and cool on baking sheet 2-3 minutes before placing on cooling rack.