Can I have a confessional with you about these “Phenomenal” Milk Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies? I’ve been bad. Very, very bad.
Oops, I did it again! How many times have you been tempted and became a cookie monster and couldn’t stop yourself? That’s what happens when you make eye contact with these heavenly, fudgy peanut butter cookies.
They are so soft, so thick, and have milk chocolate chips galore.
So, since we are talking confessionals, do you also have an obsession with peanut butter and chocolate?
First of all, if it has chocolate in it, I’m there! But you add that other evil twin in, (ya know, peanut butter) and you’ve got a willing, no-regrets pb & chocolate foodgasm going on here.
Once I ate these, I could not stop thinking about these peanut butter & chocolate chip cookies.
I wanted more! Seriously!
I need to make some more of these “Phenomenal” Milk Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies – like now! Are you with me? Totally addicting. They will not disappoint!
These are wonderful for gifting too!
Here’s some more scrumptious Peanut Butter and Chocolate recipes you might like!
"Phenomenal" Milk Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies
- 3/4 cup butter softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter creamy or crunchy
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour (measure correctly)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups Ghirardelli milk chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Using a mixer, mix the butter, sugars, peanut butter, eggs and vanilla together until combined.
- Add in the flour, soda, and salt in and mix until just combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop the dough onto ungreased cookie sheets. (6 per sheet, these will be large, thick cookies!)
- Use your hand and slightly flatten each scoop of dough.
- Cook for 12-14 minutes at 350.
- Remove cookies from oven and cool on baking sheet 2 minutes before placing on cooling rack.
- Makes 18 cookies.