“Purely Amazing” GF Ultra Chocolate Brownies will make you gluten free and chocoholics very happy! If you’re a brownie lover, welcome to my “Purely Amazing” world of happiness I’ve stepped into. You know I have to share my treasured finds with you when it’s the real deal!
First, can I introduce you to these rich and indulgent, intensely chocolatey, fudgy or cake-like brownies I am totally obsessed with at this point and time? (Yes I said fudgy or cake-like! 2 eggs for fudgy – 3 eggs for cake-like- you pick!!)
Peeps, if you haven’t found a gluten free/grain free flour that works for you when you make brownies, try coconut flour and let me know what you think. Baking more with coconut flour is why I’m super excited to be adding more gluten free and Keto desserts that will be delicious and easy to make for you, without sacrificing taste.
Soon to be your bestest friends in the land soon. I promise.
*sigh…* I could eat brownies every day for the rest of my life…
Back in the day, I did eat them pretty much every day for many, many years, (guilty as charged) so, trust me when I say, I am very familiar with all the many different variations and what they taste good with.
What’s your type? Soft, cakey, chewy, rich, fudgy or crunchy brownie types and every combination of those types in between? My mind is made up and I love them ALL!
One requirement for brownies though: Brownies must have intense chocolate flavor for the ultimate chocolate experience, don’t ya think? These pass the test with flying colors!
These brownies consist of just a few ingredients: butter, sugar, unsweetened cocoa powder, eggs, and coconut flour. They bake up beautifully and when you cut the brownies, they look all nice and neat. They don’t fall apart like some brownies do, even when still warm.
I’m totally OK with fall apart brownies though…
99% of the time, that usually is a sign that a certain person(s) couldn’t wait for the brownies to cool completely. (Guilty again!)
Coconut flour addresses grain allergies, which is an alternative to wheat flours and is free from preservatives, gluten, genetically engineered (Non-GMO), and is 100% organic.
Exit stage left…
These thick and luscious “Purely Amazing” GF Ultra Chocolate Brownies are calling for me in the other room and I must go rescue them!
More gluten free recipes? Check out Chocolate Chip Cookie Lasagna Dessert (Gluten Free) and this GF Healthy Birthday Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Bars – Vegan Options too!
"Purely Amazing" GF Ultra Chocolate Brownies
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup sugar or coconut sugar
- 3 large eggs for cakier or 2 eggs for fudgier
- 2 teaspoons chocolate, coffee or vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Coconut Flour or Purely Amazing Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, chocolate chunks, candies, nuts, etc. optional
Purely Amazing GF Ultra Chocolatey Brownies
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Lightly grease an 8-inch square baking pan with cooking oil spray. Line with parchment paper (or baking paper); set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the melted butter, cocoa powder and sugar for about a minute.
- Add the eggs and extract using a wooden spoon or spatula.
- Add in flour and salt and mix into the wet ingredients until combined. (DO NOT over-beat as it could affect the texture of your brownies).
- Pour batter into prepared pan, smoothing the top out evenly.
- Top with chocolate chips, or other add-ins if you wish.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until the center of the brownies in the pan no longer jiggles and is just set to the touch. NOTE: The brownies will keep baking in the hot pan out of the oven so you don't want to over-bake.
- If testing with a toothpick, the toothpick should come out dirty for fudge-textured brownies. Remove and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Makes 9-16 brownies depending how you big you cut them.
- Suggestion: Bigger slices for cake-like brownies for ice cream scoops on top with hot fudge or just a decent sized brownie and smaller slices for fudgier brownies, because they're richer and gooier.
I received Purely Amazing Flour to try because I asked to try it! My beautiful friend, Ambra who is a scientist–graduated from Harvard, is a wonderful mother, friend, sister and she happens to be the creator of this flour and it is the best I’ve found when it comes to baking with coconut flour and blends!
If you want the box mix shortcut – You can also buy the Purely Amazing Midnight Brownie Mix online: “Purely Amazing” Midnight Brownie Mix and…
If just eating them and receiving them in the mail is your thing, they will gladly whip you up a batch or 2, check out their GF Bakery!