Disappearing Reese's Marshmallow Chocolate Chip Blondies are perfect, thick and fudgy chocolate chip blondies baked with toasty marshmallow chunks and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Watch 'em disappear!
These blondies are quick to make, and have a simple base. The marshmallow melts into the blondies and also get golden toasty on top, making them even more irresistible? Seriously....yes I know, I said that before, but seriously!!
I know this, because they will magically disappear right before your
eyes mouth, never to be seen again.
Hide and seek into thy mouth! And it's all Annalise Thomas's fault, right there, as plain as the nose on your face, "Butterscotch Marshmallow Chocolate Chip Blondies" on page 99 of her brand new cookbook "The Make-Ahead Kitchen". Yum!
What I love about it is, it's stocked with 75 fabulous Slow-Cooker, Freezer, and Prepared Meals for your busy lifestyle, which is pretty much how life is, right? She has her own personal tips that she shares with you. Her style of writing is genuine and guess what? She uses salted butter in her baking recipes -- she's classic old school.
The food photography is amazing and I'm committing myself to make so many of her delicious recipes because I DO have a busy lifestyle, and this cookbook makes perfect sense to get ahead of the game, and not be rushed. Thank you Annalise!
Ok, small change of subject, I have to brag on these Disappearing Reese's Marshmallow Chocolate Chip Blondies.
I did modify Annalise's recipe, only because I have an intense obsession for marshmallow and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, so I doubled the marshmallow and added in the peanut butter cups.
On the sweet side, I'm making Annalise's Maple Bacon Overnight Cinnamon Rolls, the Double Dark Chocolate Banana Bread and most certainly the Blueberry Cardamom Sour Cream Coffee Cake. If you would love a copy of her "The Make-Ahead Kitchen" go here and check it out. I promise you, it will soon become one of your favorite, inspiring staple cookbooks.
Please check out her website Sweet Anna's as well, to get even more great recipes!
In the meantime, let's make some Reese's Marshmallow Chocolate Chip Blondies disappear!
If you love desserts with Reese Cups, you gotta check these out!
Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
Flourless Halloween Reese's Cookie Bars
Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Explosion Brownies
Ultimate Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Brownie Trifle
Reese’s & Milk Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
Disappearing Reese's Marshmallow Chocolate Chip Blondies
- 2½ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup butter melted and mostly cooled
- 1¾ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Chips ½ cup + ½ cup, divided
- 1 ½ cups Mini Reese's Pieces Peanut Butter Cups ¾ cup + ¾ cup, divided
- ⅓ cup Reese's Peanut Butter Chips
- 2 cups Kraft Jet-Puffed Marshmallows I used the thicker marshmallow chunks - double the marshmallow!, S'moreMallows cut into sixths or just use mini marshmallows.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 9×13” baking dish and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, salt and baking powder and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the melted butter and brown sugar until smooth and fluffy, about 5 minutes.
- Beat in the eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- Mix in the flour mixture, ½ cup Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Chips, ¾ cup Reese's PB Cups,and marshmallows until just combined.
- Spread the batter into the prepared pan and sprinkle evenly with Reese's Peanut Butter Chips, and the remaining Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Chips and Reese's PB cups on top.
- Bake for 35–40 minutes, until the top is golden brown.
- Let cool and serve.
I am so thrilled you made these! I love this recipe and I'm so happy you do too! It's fun to add extra marshmallow and modify it the way you want each time. Thank you Karen for your feedback! Happy Friday!
I made the Disappearing Reese's Marshmallow Chocolate Chip Blondies last week. They were so good, I made them again tonight! They are easy to make & so delicious! A new favorite! I add extra marshmallows! I made them like the recipe & I made them with just chocolate chips. Both were so yummy!
Aww thank you Nicole! You add them on the top, which thank you for catching that, has been updated in the instructions. Hope you enjoy!!! These are so good! 😀
Recipe and photos look so good!! One question - where do add the other 3/4 cup of mini peanut butter cups? Thanks!
It's absolutely beautiful. I'm so proud of you and your accomplishments. 🙂
Thanks for the review! So glad you enjoyed the book/recipes! 🙂
Trust me Teresa, it wouldn't be hard to do. 🙂 Happy 4th weekend to you dear! 🙂
These look sensational Kim. I think I could eat a dozen of them!