Conversion Charts & Kitchen Tips! Cooking and baking can be tricky, especially when you need to convert measurements and follow a precise recipe. Don’t worry—there are conversion charts and kitchen tips to help! In this blog post, you’ll learn some helpful conversion tools and tips to make your time in the kitchen easier and more successful.
Here are some really awesome Conversion Charts & Kitchen Tips that I found on Pinterest and the internet to share. Thank you credits go to the cool blogs where these were created. Go visit them and download their charts and tips like this Marshmallows and Marshmallow Creme Conversions chart!
Love all of these!!! Hope you do too!
MEASURING CONVERSION CHARTS & TIPS
- Conversion Chart Basic Ingredients @ Java CupCake
- Cut Recipes in Half @ Mom4Real
- Temperature Conversions @ Java CupCake
- Baking Measurements Dos and Don'ts @ Food Network
- High Altitude Baking @ Mountain Mama Cooks
GLUTEN FREE GUIDES
- Gluten-Free Conversions @ Handy & Homemade
- A Guide to Going Gluten & Dairy Free @ Bob's Red Mill
- 14 Helpful Diagrams For Anyone Who's Gluten-Free @ BuzzFeed
Baking Pan Conversion Chart @ All Recipes
Loaf Pans & Apple Fritter Bread @ The Baking ChocolaTess
MEASURING WITH BUTTER
- How Many Sticks Of Butter Equal ½ A Cup? (And Other Butter Measurements) @ Let's Eat Cake
SUBSTITUTES & ALTERNATIVES
- Top 7 (Vegan) Egg Substitutes @ Swanson
- Egg Substitutes for Cooking and Baking @ Wellness Mama
- Common Baking Substitutions @ Delish
- Substitutes for Buttermilk @ The Southern Lady Cooks
- Skinny Swaps For Baking @ Pop Culture
- Baking Ingredient Substitutions @ Cookies & Cups
- Sugar Alternatives @ Canadian Home Trends
- Sugar Alternatives @ Clabber Girl
- Sugar Alternatives & Equivalents for Baking @ Clabber Girl
- The Best Dairy Free Substitutes @ Chemistry Cachet
- Baking Substitutions for Oil and Butter @ Nellie Bellie
- 10 Reasons to Bake with Coconut Flour @ Dr Jockers
- Paleo Baking Substitutions @ Eat Beautiful
- Low Carb Sweeteners Conversions @ Keto Connect
- Ultimate Recipe Substitution Guide @ Mighty Knitting Chick
- This for That Baking Substitutions @ E Replacement Parts
- How much to serve at a Party! @ Chickabug
- Holiday Help @ Spark People
- Cookie Scoop Sizes @ Bake or Break
- Baked to Perfection @ The Cake Blog
- Whipping Egg Whites @ The Spruce Eats
- Slow Cooker Tips @ Lavender and Loveage
- Freezing Tips @ The Country Chick Cottage
- Check out 9 Hacks How to Fake the Cake Box Mix Syndrome
Check out my How To - Baking Perfect Cookie Tips!
Cooking and baking can be a breeze with the help of conversion charts and kitchen tips! Measurement conversions and kitchen tips are essential to making your time in the kitchen easier and more successful.
Use conversion charts to help you understand how to convert measurements, and apply kitchen tips to avoid common mistakes and save time.
If you’ve found this blog post helpful, please share these kitchen conversion charts with your friends and family who could use these kitchen tips and conversion charts. Also, let us know what kinds of conversion charts and kitchen tips you use in the comments below!
More Baking 101 Tips
- The Perfect Cheesecake Experience
- How To - Baking Perfect Cookie Tips
- Top Baking Tips for Quick Breads
- Easy Pie Crust Tips
- 16 hacks to make your boxed cake taste better @ MSN (My #9 hack is featured!)
- 5 Expert Tips How to Tell Your Cake Is Done
- Essential Tips for Perfect Muffin Baking!
Recipes You'll Love!
- Super-Moist Vanilla with Cake Vanilla Buttercream
- Perfect Chocolate Chip Banana Nut Bread
- Double Chocolate Banana Snack Cake
- Ultimate Blueberry Cheesecake Recipe