Want a tempting, low-carb dessert you can have in approximately 5 minutes from start to finish? You’ll want to literally whip this tempting, heavenly Keto Fluffy Chocolate Mousse up for the best dreamy, chocolate fix as soon as possible!
What’s awesome is, it’s easy, quick, 3 ingredients, home-made and it’s fluffy chocolate! Come on!!! I’m in love!
This Keto Fluffy Chocolate Mousse would also be amazing in a no bake pie, layered desserts and of course, right on your spoon into your mouth! My fave! YUM!
To make this extra special, use a large piping bag with any star tip you have and fill it up with mousse. Pipe it out and make it look pretty by adding your own special swirling touches.
Maybe add some dark chocolate chips or grated chocolate on top, but it’s not necessary, because it’s very chocolatey tasting as is.
Could you resist this?
I haven’t made anything Keto for awhile and I was inspired when Explorado Market contacted me to see if I’d like to try some Keto Treats. Would I? Not resisting here either, so lucky you, you’re getting a lot of Keto options!
I received quite the bundle of Keto yummies and I have to say I’ve tried all the cookies and the chocolate nut butter so far (pictured below). The cookies are soft, moist and thick and super tasty. The chocolate nut butter was so good too! I know for a fact that I will be ordering more, because #1, everything tasted amazing and #2 I love to have healthy treats around that aren’t sugary all the time when I am having a sweet craving. So this is a nice balance, since I have a major sweet tooth.
If you’re in the same boat and you can relate, you will not be disappointed, I promise you. All of their products contain NO: sugar, gluten, preservatives, or weird artificial sweeteners.
So, now I’m gonna check out this Keto Comfort Food Bundle, because I always crave comfort food, don’t you? But what would you pick? I’d love to know!
Use Code “ComfortBundle” at checkout for an additional 20% OFF. Limited Time Offer.
Keto Fluffy Chocolate Mousse
- 1 ½ cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder I used Ghirardelli 100% unsweetened cocoa
- 1/3 cup low-carb sweetener like Lakanto Monkfruit Sugar Sweetener or Stevia Sugar
- Using mixer and large bowl, mix the heavy whipping cream and sweetener on medium-low speed until it thickens up.
- Add cacao powder and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Divide between 4 serving glasses and decorate as desired.
- Chill in the refrigerator for just a few minutes after preparing or serve immediately. This will keep your mousse from having that ‘deflated’ texture.
- When properly stored, it can last for 5 to 6 days in the fridge. Freezing not recommended.
- For a lighter chocolate, reduce chocolate 1 tablespoon or so.
For more Keto Desserts!