Want a tempting, low-carb dessert you can have in approximately 5 minutes from start to finish? You’ll want to literally whip this tempting, heavenly Keto Fluffy Chocolate Mousse up for the best dreamy, chocolate fix as soon as possible!
What’s awesome is, it’s easy, quick, 3 ingredients, home-made and it’s fluffy chocolate! Come on!!! I’m in love!
This Keto Fluffy Chocolate Mousse would also be amazing in a no bake pie, layered desserts and of course, right on your spoon into your mouth! My fave! YUM!
To make this extra special, use a large piping bag with any star tip you have and fill it up with mousse. Pipe it out and make it look pretty by adding your own special swirling touches.
Maybe add some dark chocolate chips or grated chocolate on top, but it’s not necessary, because it’s very chocolatey tasting as is.
Could you resist this?
I haven’t made anything Keto for awhile and I was inspired when Explorado Market contacted me to see if I’d like to try some Keto Treats. Would I? Not resisting here either, so lucky you, you’re getting a lot of Keto options!
I received quite the bundle of Keto yummies and I have to say I’ve tried all the cookies and the chocolate nut butter so far (pictured below). The cookies are soft, moist and thick and super tasty. The chocolate nut butter was so good too! I know for a fact that I will be ordering more, because #1, everything tasted amazing and #2 I love to have healthy treats around that aren’t sugary all the time when I am having a sweet craving. So this is a nice balance, since I have a major sweet tooth.
If you’re in the same boat and you can relate, you will not be disappointed, I promise you. All of their products contain NO: sugar, gluten, preservatives, or weird artificial sweeteners.
So, now I’m gonna check out this Keto Comfort Food Bundle, because I always crave comfort food, don’t you? But what would you pick? I’d love to know! Use Code “ComfortBundle” at checkout for an additional 20% OFF. Limited Time Offer.
More Keto? Check out The Spruce Eats!! It seems every day there’s a new meal delivery company hitting the marketplace, many of which cater to special diets like paleo and low-carb. Since they take the guesswork, as well as the prep work, out of cooking, they’re a boon to anyone trying to eat healthy. You might really enjoy More Keto The 9 Best Keto Meal Delivery Services of 2020.
Keto Fluffy Chocolate Mousse
- 1 ½ cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder I used Ghirardelli 100% unsweetened cocoa
- 1/3 cup low-carb sweetener I used Lakanto Monkfruit Sugar Sweetener
- Using mixer and large bowl, mix the heavy whipping cream and sweetener on medium-low speed until it thickens up.
- Add cacao powder and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Divide between 4 serving glasses and decorate as desired.
- Chill in the refrigerator for just a few minutes after preparing or serve immediately. This will keep your mousse from having that ‘deflated’ texture.
- When properly stored, it can last for 5 to 6 days in the fridge. Freezing not recommended.
- For a lighter chocolate, reduce chocolate 1 tablespoon or so.
Looking for the Best Sugar Free / Keto Options when cooking and baking?
Check out Lakanto to discover and try some of their amazing products. USE MY LAKANTO DISCOUNT CODE: thebakingchocolatess15 to get 15% off when you check out, because I wanna share the love and who doesn’t love a discount. I’d love to hear your feedback if you try it!
For more Keto Desserts!