Yummy Pumpkin Muffins – Cream Cheese Stuffed & Chocolate Chip Versions too, just for you!
Who else is getting the good feels when pumpkin muffins come out of the oven?
These pumpkin muffins are so yummy, I can’t stand it! Moist, delicious and full of pumpkin flavor, you won’t be able to resist!
I wish pumpkin was a permanent season here all year round. We can make that happen right?
Moist pumpkin muffins stuffed with a sweetened cream cheese are the real deal. It tastes like pumpkin cheesecake in a muffin and it’s definitely got my tastebuds a-buzzin’! Seriously, you have to try these.
For some reason, my family loves the chocolate chips in pumpkin muffins and always demand them and it’s not my urging, because you know how much I love chocolate.
Pumpkin and chocolate together is one of the most amazing combinations in muffins. The chocolate makes them rich and delectable tasting and they certainly rule!
Of course, to make any of these variations happen, it all starts with a really good pumpkin muffin mix.
This recipe is super easy to make and these muffins have the most perfect texture. They’re soft and fluffy, yet lush and will undeniably satisfy your pumpkin cravings.
If you prefer your muffins chocked full of add-ins, go ahead and add in your favorites! Nuts, raisins, shredded carrot, shredded coconut, butterscotch chips, Nutella swirls, maybe? It’s your call. That’s why I made 3 different kinds in one batch, for a variety of yum!
These are great any time of the day, breakfast, on the go, snacking, it’s all good! Yummy Pumpkin Muffins – Includes Cream Cheese Stuffed & Chocolate Chip – Give ’em a try!
3 Yummy Pumpkin Muffins
Yummy Pumpkin Muffins
- 1 and ¾ cups flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon can also substitute 2 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin spice, omit cinnamon and nutmeg if you do.
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 eggs
- 15 ounces canned pumpkin puree
- ½ cup oil of choice I used olive oil
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup or vanilla extract
For 4 Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins: Triple chocolate chips if making all pumpkin chocolate chip muffins
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips 3/4 cup chocolate chips for 12 muffins
For 4 Cream Cheese Stuffed Pumpkin Muffins: Triple cream cheese filling if making all cream cheese stuffed pumpkin muffins
- 3 ounces softened cream cheese 12 ounces cream cheese for 12 muffins
- 2 tablespoons sugar 6 tablespoons for 12 muffins
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Use a silpat muffin pan and spray with non-stick spray placing on a large tray or place muffin liners in a muffin pan for 12 muffins.
Yummy Pumpkin Muffins
- Whisk together flour, sugar, brown sugar, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg in a bowl and set aside.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the eggs, pumpkin puree, oil, and maple syrup/vanilla extract.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients together.
- Fill a large scoop up and place each scoop of muffin mix into prepared muffin pan tins.
For Chocolate Chip Muffins:
- Fold in chocolate chips 1/4 cup per 4 muffins, add more if wish.
For Cream Cheese Stuffed Muffins:
- Using mixer, mix together the softened cream cheese and sugar until mixed well. Using a spoon, dollop on top of muffins and swirl into muffin using the tip of a knife. (3 oz cream cheese, 2 tablespoons sugar per 4 muffins).
- Bake for 20-22 minutes.
Recipe slightly modified from Rachelschultz.com