Another obsession, another day! Most of the world is infatuated with Reese cups and chocolate chip cookies, so why not put them together?
I have a super easy cookie bar recipe that uses a cake mix. Reese's & Milk Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars are obviously amazing...because I've eaten most of them myself, my husband has ate the other half. He isn't even a Reese Cup-slash-peanut butter freak like me...but he couldn't stay out of them either! No lie...:)
Do these look fab-u-licious or what? They are perfectly comforting to my tongue!
Peanut butter, milk chocolate, buttery, sweet, moist, extraordinary....pleasureable! They're perfectly wicked! Make these golden bad-boys today, pin for later too! Enjoy! Here's the recipe for these easy, easy Reese's & Milk Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars!
Reese's & Milk Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons almond milk milk, cream or water will also do
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup Mini Reese Cups
- *Extra milk chocolate chips and mini Reese Cups for top of cookie bars for great looking bars!
- Take an 8x8 or 9x9 pan, and spray with a nonstick spray. (For thicker 8x8 and thinner 9x9)
- Mix cake mix and wet ingredients just until combined. (don't over mix).
- Add chocolate chips and Mini Reese Cups and fold in until just combined.
- Pour batter into the pan and smooth out with an angled spatula that has been sprayed with a non-stick spray.
- Barely press some chocolate chips and Reese Cups into the top of the cookie, the cookie will rise, so you don't want to push them deep into the cookie batter.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes, until light golden brown
- Allow to cool completely on cooling rack before cutting.
Reese's Cup Lover's are the best lovers! Love on these bad boys too!