Another obsession, another day! Most of the world is infatuated with Reese cups and chocolate chip cookies, so why not put them together? This super easy cookie bar recipe that uses a yellow cake mix is loaded with milk chocolate chips and mini Reese's peanut butter cups! We love using a cake mix shortcut to make these cookie bars!
Peanut butter, milk chocolate, buttery, sweet, moist, extraordinary....pleasurable delightfulness!
Reese's & Milk Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars are obviously amazing...because I've eaten most of them myself, my husband has ate the other half. He isn't even a Reese Cup-slash-peanut butter freak like me...but he couldn't stay out of them either!
They are perfectly comforting to my tongue!
Make these golden peanut butter and chocolate bad-boys today! Here's the recipe for these easy, easy Reese's & Milk Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars! Enjoy!
Reese's Cup Lover's are the best lovers! Love on these bad boys too!
Reese's & Milk Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons almond milk milk, cream or water will also do
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips or semi-sweet chocolate chips if you want it not as sweet
- 1 cup Mini Reese Cups
- *Extra milk chocolate chips and mini Reese Cups for top of cookie bars for great looking bars!
- Take an 8x8 or 9x9 pan, and spray with a nonstick spray. (For thicker 8x8 and thinner 9x9)
- Mix cake mix, salt and wet ingredients just until combined. (don't over mix).
- Add chocolate chips and Mini Reese Cups and fold in until just combined.
- Pour batter into the pan and smooth out with an angled spatula that has been sprayed with a non-stick spray.
- Barely press some chocolate chips and Reese Cups into the top of the cookie, the cookie will rise, so you don't want to push them deep into the cookie batter.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes, until light golden brown
- Allow to cool completely on cooling rack before cutting.