Ultimate Snickers Peanut Butter Blondies are deliciously baked blondies exploding with Snickers and peanut butter flavor!
As you know, Snickers are one of the most beloved candy bars of all time. Which is why we couldn’t resist loading these fudgy peanut butter blondies up with caramel, salted roasted peanuts, nougat and milk chocolate candy bar chunks of Snickers! Best of both worlds!
Can you blame us? We couldn't help ourselves!
Blondies are so easy to make, so simple and so tasty. They are practically no-fail. Just need a few ingredients, a bowl and you end up with a dessert no one will ever turn down, because blondies rock!
One of the most important tips when baking blondies are not to overbake blondies. Overbaked blondies will be hard and no one wants that result!
Take the blondies out when they edges look browned, but the middle looks a little underdone. As they cool out of the oven, they will continue to bake. That way you'll get those moist, gooey fudgy blondies you've been dreaming of.
These are excellent with a huge scoop of vanilla ice cream on top with some fudge, caramel and/or peanut butter sauce with some roasted peanuts for an extra indulgent, ultimate dessert to finish off your evening. So yummy!
More blondie recipe ideas?
Snickers Peanut Butter Blondies
- ½ cup butter melted
- ½ cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg + 1 egg yolk
- 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 12 Fun Size Snicker bars chopped in half or 3rds.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and line an 8 x 8 square baking pan with baking or parchment paper, with parchment overhanging to remove from pan easily.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the melted butter, peanut butter, sugar, vanilla and eggs and whisk together.
- Add flour, salt and baking powder and stir until smooth batter forms. Add snickers and stir again.
- Pour blondie batter into prepared pan and smooth the top. Add some extra Snickers bar chunks to the top and press them into the batter, if desired. Transfer pan to oven.
- Bake blondies for approximately 30 minutes or until golden on the edges and a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Leave in pan to cool completely as blondies will continue baking as they cool. Remove blondies from pan and cut into squares to serve.