Did someone murmur "Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies"? Yup...someone sure did. Pssst....It was me. Murmuring to you.
Pssst...."Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies"....HellOooo!
Doesn't it have a great ring to it? If you're a huge Reese's Peanut Butter Cup fan, you're already hooked.
Wait until you taste them!
Rich mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, velvety milk chocolate chips, peanut butter love, and old-fashioned oats all rolled up into soft, thick and chewy delectable cookies. Size-ably large too, just the way we like them!
You'd probably walk a mile or two for one of these, which makes it totally worth it for a cookie or three. Or maybe you're one of those people that eat the cookies and then walk a mile. <----- That would be me.
And then there are those, who just want to enjoy their cookies, with no conditions met that require physical activity. Just show me the Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies, would ya?
The best thing about these cookies are, they are easy to make in just a few minutes. It's a very simple recipe and the cookies bake for 10 -11 minutes. Great for snacking, bake-sales and gifting (of course!)
Here's the recipe for Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies!
Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
- ½ cup butter softened
- 1 ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup creamy or crunch peanut butter
- 1 egg + 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 ¼ cup all purpose flour or gluten-free flour
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats or gluten-free oats
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ cup Ghirardelli milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup Mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups chopped in half
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees fahrenheit. Line cookie sheets with silpat or parchment.
- Cream together butter and sugars for about 2 minutes.
- Add peanut butter and stir. Add egg, yolk, and vanilla.
- Combine flour, oats, and baking soda.
- Slowly mix into the wet ingredients.
- Add the chocolate chips and Reese's Peanut butter cups and mix.
- Using a large cookie or ice cream scoop, place 6 scoops, evenly packed into your scoop and release onto your cookie sheets and bake for 10 to 11 minutes.
You could also make these healthier by using ½ whole wheat flour and ½ all purpose flour measurements.
Cookies will spread out, so make sure there is a couple of inches space in between your cookies while baking
If you love Reese's Peanut Butter Cups in your desserts, check these out too!