Holy Texas! I never saw people move so fast!!
It was like the "maddest, clumsiest, arms flailing about" 50 yard dash into the kitchen, crossing the finish line at in new record time. The finish line being, the plate of JUMBO 'Soft Batch' M&M Cookies.
I can't say I blame them one bit. I would presumably do the very same thing, put in that position. 🙂
I mean, who in tarnation can resist freaking JUMBO 'Soft Batch' M&M Cookies? These cookies have 2 secret ingredients too! Pudding and butter extract. So you get, soft, thick, fluffy and buttery cookies loaded with M&Ms and chocolate chips. Not a bad combination, right?
And look, the picture below, there's a bite out of that cookie in the middle! I wonder who could have done that? Hmm...I think it was the neighbor. Yea...Stickin' with that story.
If you like JUMBO cookies, here's some you might wanna snuggle up to, like these Soft Batch Chocolate Chip Cookies, these Reese’s Pieces Peanut Butter Blast Cookies, ‘Thick ‘n Fudgy’ Chocolate Explosion Cookies, JUMBO Cake Batter Cookies and these Extreme Chocolate Lovers Cake Mix Cookies!
JUMBO 'Soft Batch' M&M Cookies
- 1 stick butter softened
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 - 3.4 oz vanilla pudding Instant
- 2 ¼ cups flour
- 1 teapsoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon butter extract or vanilla extract
- 2 cups mini M&M’s divided in half
- ½ cup regular M&M's
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, line pans with parchment paper or silpat mats
- In a medium bowl, whisk flour and baking soda and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, using a mixer, beat together butter, sugars and instant pudding mix until thoroughly combined.
- Add in eggs and butter extract and mix until incorporated.
- Slowly add in dry ingredients until fully combined.
- Gently fold in 1 cups of mini M&M’s, ½ cup M&M's and chocolate chips.
- Pour the remaining cup of mini M&M's into a bowl and set aside.
- Using a large cookie or ice cream scooper, scoop the dough and release dough into your hand and roll only tops of cookies in mini M&M's. The mini M&M's should be close together, they will spread out while baking. (If you don't have a scoop, roll balls in hands about 1.5" across.)
- Bake 6 cookies to a cookies sheet at 350 for 12-14 minutes.
- Don't overbake!
- Let cookies cool on baking sheet a few minutes before moving to a wire rack.