Get in the spirit of this spooky season with these adorable Flourless Halloween Reese's Cookie Bars! These are like monster cookies only in bar form with a delicious chocolate peanut butter topping and Reese's Ghosts for a ghostly affect!
Have you heard of Monster Cookies? They've been around for quite along time, but it looks like the original recipe didn't have flour either here (because he ran out!) and so the recipe became a cross between a peanut butter and oatmeal cookie with goodies, thus Monster Cookies. (Perfect accident right?) These are like those, but these are in cookie bar form for party fun! Woohoo!
Those white chocolate covered ghosts are peanut butter cups in the shape of scary ghosts from Reese's (I rather think cute, not scary). With that being said, we know they are excellent party favors to snack on all alone. *Note to self* Buy 2 bags. 🙂
The oatmeal cookie layer that's made with no flour and butter! It's super yummy and easy to make.
Easy to make!
Press it into a pan and bake. After that, You can add peanut m&ms, raisins, nuts or coconut to make them to your liking.
The topping is just chocolate chips and peanut butter chips melted after they've cooled and adding the rest of the accessories.
Whether you're hosting a haunted house party, going to a fright fest, or need a quick Halloween treat for the kiddies, these are really fun and festive!
Great for those avoiding flour and wanting gluten-free treats!
For more Halloween ideas, check these OUT!
Flourless Halloween Reese's Cookie Bars
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 1 cup brown sugar packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 2-½ cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 bag 10.2 oz Reese's Halloween White Snack Size Ghosts
- Reese's Piece's Candies
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with parchment paper and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Using a mixer, beat the peanut butter and brown sugar together until smooth. Add the vanilla and then the eggs, one at a time until well mixed.
- Add the oats, baking soda and salt and mix until just combined.
- Press dough evenly into prepared baking dish. Bake for 30 minutes or until the top of the bars starts to turn golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Once bars have cooled, microwave chocoolate chips in 30 second increments up 2 2 minutes and then pour and spread on top of the bars.
- Unwrap the ghosts and place them on top of the chocolate and sprinkle the sprinkles on top of the melted chocolate. If you have eyeballs, randomly place those on top of the chocolate.
- To place the eyeballs on the ghosts, melt some white chocolate chips and dip the back of a spoon in the chocolate, then place the back of the eyeball on the back of the spoon to get some chocolate so it’s like glue. Place it on the ghost.
- Let chocolate set before cutting. Place in fridge for 15 minutes for faster devouring needs.