OMG Peanut Butter Cup Marshmallow Cookies are happening around our house and we aren't complaining.
Of course, it's kind of hard to complain when it comes to cookies in general, right? Did you ever notice how everyone's ears perk up when they hear that delightful word 'cookies'??
Cookie lovers will pretty much break all the rules to get to any cookies, because as we all know, they will not last long and no one wants to miss out when cookies are present!
Especially when they are home-made and delicious as these!!
Well, these cookies are totally insane!
Holy Cow!! You get bits of gooey toasted marshmallow and an abundance of milk chocolate chips, Reese's peanut butter cups and peanut butter chips in yummy, soft and buttery peanut butter cookies.
OMG! <---See why they're called OMG Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cookies? 🙂
Does it get any better than that?
(In my opinion? Only if you have a glass of cold milk or some ice cream to wedge in between 2 cookies.) 🙂
That golden toasty marshmallow!!
I highly recommend these if you love peanut butter, chocolate and marshmallow. These are definitely right down your alley.
You might really like these Disappearing Reese’s Marshmallow Chocolate Chip Blondies too. They really do disappear! LOL!
When making these cookies, here's a few tips!
These aren't hard to make, but there are some things to consider to make it easier for you...
- First of all, the first batches of cookies you bake, you should definitely time these precisely to get your timing down, because you don't want to over-bake these cookies. You won't get the preferred texture and the goal is to make them soft and gooey-ish.
- These are what I call jumbo cookies, so I used a ¼ cup (ice cream scoop size) per cookie dough to make each cookie, so if you make these smaller, adjust your time and refer to step 1 .
- Use parchment paper on your baking trays and bake them @ 350 degrees @ 10-12 minutes, to get the marshmallows toasty but not all the way caramelized and melted.
- The cookies will still be baking once they are pulled from the oven, but DO NOT remove them from the baking sheet for 5-10 minutes. They are still setting up and may appear under-cooked and will tear apart if you try to do this immediately.
- Coat your spatula with a non-stick spray to take them off the baking sheet to transfer them to a baking rack or foil. The marshmallow that is exposed on the bottom of the cookie, can catch on the spatula if you don't grease it, which will break up the cookie.
- Once cooled completely, transfer to a sealed container or zip-lock bag.
For more baking tips, go here.
OMG Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cookies
- ¾ cup butter softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter creamy or crunchy
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ - 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 bag of Mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups chopped coarsely
- 1 cup Reese’s Peanut Butter Chips
- 1 cup Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Using a mixer, mix the butter, sugars, peanut butter, eggs and vanilla together until combined.
- Add in the flour, soda, and salt in and mix until just combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, chopped pb cups and marshmallows.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop the dough onto parchment on cookie sheets. (6 per sheet, these will be large, jumbo cookies!) You can roll these into balls if you wish as well.
- Use your hand and slightly flatten each scoop of dough.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes at 350. If your dough is chilled, allow a few more minutes for baking.
- Remove cookies from oven and cool on baking sheet 5-10 minutes before placing on cooling rack.
- Makes 18 large cookies