Moist and Delish Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars were on the radar today. But they are gone, gone, gone now! Hmm...imagine that, would you? Seriously, nothing lasts forever. And more seriously? Nothing lasts an hour, when the dessert comes out into view. That's how it rolls around here.
I love the combination of creamy peanut butter, major chocolate chips and old-fashioned oatmeal all rolled up into rich decadent Delish Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars.
These kind of combination-packed goodie bars are so addicting to me! I have an obsession with desserts, and these are definitely hit the radar. You need to give these a try. 🙂
PB & C lovers gotta try these or at least look! 🙂
Delish Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1 ⅓ cup packed brown sugar
- ⅓ cup white sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ cups old-fashioned oats
- 1-2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips save out ½ for sprinkling on top
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter, brown sugar, white sugar for several minutes and then add peanut butter and beat in until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time until well blended.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl, then pour and stir into the wet mixture and mix until just combined.
- Mix in the oats and ½ of chocolate chips until just combined.
- Spread into 2 - 8x8 greased pans or a 13x9 greased pan, add saved out chocolate chips and sprinkle on top and bake for 25-30 minutes for 2 - 8x8 pans or 20-25 minutes for 13x9 pan or until just light brown.
- Don't over-bake for best results
- Cool, cut and store in an airtight container.