Seriously, you won’t want to miss out on these Scrumptious Peanut Butter Loaded Bars! They are so soft, extra thick and definitely loaded with peanut butter flavor, delectable white chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, and Reese’s Baking Peanut Butter Cups and Reese’s Pieces Candy. A real peanut butter lover’s dream.
I took my “Phenomenal” Milk Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies and made them into bars, because this actual peanut butter cookie recipe is literally, the bomb! They are my favorite bakery-style peanut butter cookies and you can whip these up in no time for your favorite peeps!
These are the perfect party bars for your Halloween bash, Thanksgiving holiday and weekend baking! Can you believe Halloween is coming up already? It will be Christmas before you know it. Yikes!
The autumn festive colors fit right into your fall theme, but hey!…you can definitely make these all year round, because I don’t think too many people are going to turn these down. They taste incredibly delicious and tempting.
Pan Sizes – Servings
Good thing we made these into a 9×13 pan-size. It seems like the perfect batch size for peanut bar snacking, sweet cravings and especially parties and holidays, giving you plenty of servings, maybe some leftovers if you’re lucky. 24 bars worth, unless you want bigger.
For a smaller batch, use an 8 or 9 inch pan-size for 9 to 12 bars.
You can freeze up to 2 months, sealed individually or by the pan with plastic wrap and then followed with foil. Let thaw and serve.
Because you love peanut butter treats, you’ll be happy to know these bars are easy to prepare.
A Major Key Player is to make sure you measure the flour correctly to get the perfect texture for soft and thick bars. Too much flour make bars, cookies and cakes crumbly and dry. These are perfect with a cold glass of your milk of choice. So many to choose from these days!
- Fluff up the flour in it’s container before scooping it out, so the flour isn’t packed.
- Spoon the flour gently into your measuring cup.
- level the flour out with a knife by sliding it across the top of the measuring cup.
More peanut bars include these!
Scrumptious Peanut Butter Loaded Bars
- 3/4 cup butter softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter creamy or crunchy
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour measure the flour correctly" in this post if you need instruction)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 8.5 oz Reese's Baking Cups and Candy Pieces
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or ungreased baking sheet.
- Using a mixer, mix the butter, sugars, peanut butter, eggs and vanilla together until combined.
- Add in the flour, soda, and salt in and mix until just combined. Make sure you measure flour correctly, or cookies will be dry & crumbly. (Fluff flour, spoon flour into cup and level off with a knife.)
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Using an ice cream scoop or large cookie scoop, scoop the dough onto parchment lined cookie sheets. Add some additional chocolate chips on top if you wish. Cookies will expand some, so 6 cookies per sheet is recommended.
- Cook for 12-14 minutes at 350.
- Remove cookies from oven and cool on baking sheet 2-3 minutes before placing on cooling rack.