I swear I ate the whole batch.
These cookies were made to be small (2-3 bite size!), but don't let the size fool you. They pack a such a delicious, flavorful peanut-chocolate punch and I love the texture of this thick soft, dense peanut butter cookie. But I must warn you, they are very addicting and scrumptious! It's hard to believe there is NO FLOUR in these little gems.
I could eat these every day for the rest of my life and be happy.
As long as chocolate and peanut butter are involved, it's hard not to be happy, don't you think? 🙂
After I made the cookies, I opted to keep my cute little cookies in the fridge in a ziploc bag, as a futile attempt to hide them from ME. If you are a sweets/chocoholic addict-freak like me, you don't EVER forget where all the chocolate stash is in your house. !!Carumba!!
Don't judge me, I'm weak. But you can also keep them in the freezer if you want to. Maybe that's the plan next time!? 🙂 Anyways, here is the recipe, gluten-free of not, which I'm not, these are freakin' good. Happy Baking!
Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies! No Butter & Naturally Sweetened too!
- 1 - ½ cups all-natural creamy or crunchy peanut butter I used Jif Natural Crunchy
- ½ cup honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs room temperature
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ⅓ cup GF quick-cooking oats or regular quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350° and prepare a baking sheet by spraying with non-stick spray or line with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, using mixer on low-to-medium speed, mix peanut butter, honey, vanilla, eggs, oats and baking soda until smooth and well combined. Fold in chocolate chips. Dough will be a little sticky, that's how it's supposed to be.
- Use a small cookie scoop to drop the cookie dough onto the prepared baking sheet. You can leave as is in the cookie scoop shape or pat down very lightly, depending how you want your cookies to look.
- Bake cookies for 8-10 minutes until puffed and lightly golden brown on edges. (Rotate baking pan halfway through baking time).
- Cool cookies on the cookie sheet for at least 10 minutes to set up, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.