Soft Batch Bakery-Style Peanut Butter Cookies loaded with peanut butter and milk chocolate chips when you want chocolate and peanut butter love! Can we ever have enough dessert recipes with peanut butter and chocolate?
The answer is obvious! Cookies including peanut butter and chocolate are definitely a recipe worth baking up in your cozy kitchen for peanut butter cookie lovers!
Give a nice warm welcome to these Soft Batch Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies!
These awesome soft batch cookies include actual creamy peanut butter and peanut butter chips (double peanut butter love!) and milk chocolate chips in every delightful bite!
I made some of these cookies sugar-coated and some not. After a cookie test, I like a dusting of sugar on these peanut butter cookies and it's really not that much extra sugar, giving the cookies a slight cookie crunch.
Soft Batch Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies Tips!
One of the things I love is, you don't have to chill the dough, so you can bake these up right away. But there's no reason if you want to prep ahead to bake later, go ahead and scoop your dough balls out and roll in sugar. Seal tightly until ready to use, about 2 days. These will also make the cookies even thicker and you'll have to increase your baking time a couple of minutes.
As far as sizes for these cookies, I used a medium cookie scoop and overflow my scoop a little. But you could use a large cookie scoop or even make these super jumbo, golf ball size. Then if you want to coat cookies with sugar, place each ball in some sugar and roll it around to coat your cookie one at a time. Coat light or heavy depending on your preference.
You don't want to over-bake these cookies, so depending on size, start with medium scoop sized cookies at 10-12 minutes. Large cookie scoop - 12-15 minutes and jumbo at 15-18 minutes.
After baking cookies, do not remove from cookie sheet until 5 minutes is up. They are very soft and tender after leaving the oven, so they need to set up before placing on wire rack. If you make the super jumbo cookies, let them set up to 10 minutes.
Use my How To - Baking Perfect Cookie Tips to get super delish cookies!
You may want to check out these Soft Batch Chocolate Chip Cookies! Pure Nirvana & the Top 10 Chocolate Chip Cookies list!
Soft Batch Chocolate Mint Chip Cookies & Jumbo Soft Batch M&M Cookies are good cookie recipes if you want soft batch yumminess!
This recipe is a copycat of Disneyland's Peanut Butter Cookies if you've ever had the pleasure. But you can make these Soft Batch Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies at home because these cookies taste just equally good as the real Disneyland cookies! Soon to become your everyone's favorite.
More Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe Ideas!
- Chocolate Heart Peanut Butter Cookies
- Peanut Butter Cup Chocolate Cookies
- Christmas Cowboy Cookies
- Peanut Butter Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge Cookies
- Peanut Butter Cup Explosion Cookies
- Outrageous Peanut Butter Caramel Truffle Cookies
- Biscoff White Chocolate Cookie Bars
Soft Batch Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- ½ cup butter softened
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg + 1 egg yolk
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup peanut butter chips ,reserve some for tops of cookies
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips , reserve some for tops of cookies
- ¼ cup sugar for coating cookies
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, peanut butter and sugars together for a couple of minutes.
- Add vanilla and mix.
- Add the eggs and mix together.
- Add in the flour, baking soda and salt to a bowl and whisk together, then add to the wet mixture and stir until completely combined.
- Fold in peanut butter chips & chocolate chips, reserving some for the tops of the cookies.
- Using a medium scoop or scoop of choice, scoop peanut butter dough and place ¼ cup sugar into a small bow. Toss each dough ball in the sugar until completely covered.
- Place cookie scoops on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or sprayed with nonstick cooking spray and gently press each dough ball down to ½ inch thick or can leave as is. Depending on thickness.
- Bake the medium-sized scooped cookies for 10 minutes. For other sizes, bake more or less.
- Remove cookies and allow them to cool on their cookie sheet for about 5 minutes, then move to a wire rack to finish cooling.
- These cookies are very soft. To get that soft batch cookie, you don't want them to over bake or turn brown at all, because they will continue setting up as they cool.
This recipe was super easy. Name says it all - Soft Batch. Softest cookie I’ve ever made and I’ve made a lot of cookies. My new favorite cookie recipe. My family loved it.
Kim Lange says
Thank you Christie! They are definitely heavenly! xo
The peanut butter and chocolate are such a match made in heaven! These cookies would be gone in seconds at my house.
Kim Lange says
That is so sweet to hear Valentina! Thank you so much!!
You've totally inspired today's baking project. There are a couple of boys in my house who thank you! YUM! 🙂 ~Valentina
Kim Lange says
Thank you so much Ben. I agree with the sugar, sometimes it can be overkill.
Kim Lange says
Thank you Josiah! I hear you, peanut butter and chocolate together is definitely a yummy combo! xo
Josiah - DIY Thrill says
Peanut butter and chocolate chips are such a yummy combination!
Kim Lange says
I've updated it for you so you can get the meansurements in grams Rikayya. Hope that helps!
keLly lynns sweets and treats says
Peanut butter and chocolate is the best combo ever!! You know I’m pinning this!! But save me a few of these cookies. And I’ll bring the milk 🙂
Ben | Havocinthekitchen says
Oh these cookies look heavenly and so perfectly chewy yet soft. That's not surprising though - peanut butter, peanut butter chips, and chocolate = an unbeatable combination! And last but not least, I love this recipe doesn't suggest using too much sugar as many similar cookie recipes do!
Rukayya Popat says
Can you please give the measurements in grams ....