I think we all can be a little crazy at times, especially when there’s Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Explosion Brownies involved. It can be torture to look at them and not get to eat them. So, there’s one way to solve this. Go a little crazy, sing a little ditty, and devour! Yep…just like that!
Here’s the Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Explosion Brownies recipe!
- 1 box Milk Chocolate Brownies baked in a 9x9 pan and ready to frost
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter room temperature
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2-3 Tablespoons milk
- 1 cup mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups very roughly chopped
Make brownies in a 9x9, cooled and ready to be frosted.
Using a mixer, cream the butter and peanut butter together for 1-2 minutes.
Add vanilla and salt and beat and then add in powdered sugar and beat well.
Add in milk and beat.
Add chopped up Reese's PB cups.
PB Lover of sorts? You’ll want to go crazy on these too! Yowza!!