Ultimate Snickers Peanut Butter Cookies are the best! Scrumptious Snickers Candy Bars, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and soft, thick, fudgy Peanut Butter Cookies all collide and voila! A thousand times 'Yum'!
If you make these Ultimate Snickers Peanut Butter Cup Cookies?...Trust me, you won't be disappointed!
Of course, we all know, if Snickers or peanut butter is involved, not many are going to turn that sweet treat down, right?
And Snickers pieces or peanut butter cups on top of soft, thicky, fudgy peanut butter cookies loaded with chocolate chips is for real? Again...why am I even asking these silly little questions?
So, if you're a true candy bar and cookie lover, then by golly you're gonna be on board with these treats!
They are the yummiest, most ultimate-est cookies ever! (Just nevermind my urban dictionary words, you know EXACTLY what I mean.)
So, go get into your Snickers & Peanut Butter Cup stash and let's whip some of these puppies up!
The recipe is from my "Phenomenal" Milk Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies, which is my all time favorite peanut butter cookies in the world!
So easy to make!
No chilling of the cookie dough!
Perfectly delicious for peanut butter cravings! Chocolate, snickers are just added extras that we love to add in!
Perfect for the holidays as well and you could add some colorful sprinkles for birthdays, parties or whatever tickles your fancy.
Snickers Lovers behold! I've got some more Snickers treats just for you! 🙂
Ultimate Snickers Peanut Butter Cookies
- ¾ cup butter softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup Jif peanut butter creamy or crunchy
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ cups Ghirardelli milk chocolate chips or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 bag 8 oz. Snickers Unwrapped Bites chopped into quarters
- Reese's mini peanut butter cups for the tops chopped in half
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Using a mixer, mix the butter, sugars, peanut butter, eggs and vanilla together until combined.
- Add in the flour, soda, and salt in and mix until just combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips and snicker bar bits.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop the dough onto ungreased cookie sheets. (6 per sheet, these will be large, thick cookies!)
- Use your hand and slightly flatten each scoop of dough.
- Cook for 12-14 minutes at 350.
- Remove cookies from oven and cool on baking sheet 2-3 minutes before placing on cooling rack.
- Press the Reese's peanut butter cups or Snicker bits very, very lightly on top of the cookies, devour warm or room temperature.
- Makes 18 cookies.