If you make these Ultimate Snickers Peanut Butter Cookies?…Trust me, THEY will come.
If Snickers is involved, not many are going to turn that sweet treat down. And Snickers pieces on top of soft, thicky, fudgy peanut butter cookies stuffed with chocolate chips? Again…why am I even asking these silly little questions?
So, if you’re a true candy bar and cookie lover, then by golly, we’ve got something going here that goes great together like, well candy bars and cookies–the best of both worlds! Sheesh! Well yeah?!
So, go get into your Snickers stash and let’s whip some of these puppies up!
Ultimate Snickers Peanut Butter Cookies! I think they are perfect for the holidays and you could add some colorful sprinkles for birthdays, parties or whatever tickles your fancy. They’re ‘Wayne’s World’ Excellent!!
Snickers Lovers behold! I’ve got some more Snickers treats just for you! 🙂
Ultimate Snickers Peanut Butter Cookies
- 3/4 cup butter softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup Jif peanut butter creamy or crunchy
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups Ghirardelli milk chocolate chips or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 bag 8 oz. Snickers Unwrapped Bites chopped into quarters
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Using a mixer, mix the butter, sugars, peanut butter, eggs and vanilla together until combined.
- Add in the flour, soda, and salt in and mix until just combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop the dough onto ungreased cookie sheets. (6 per sheet, these will be large, thick cookies!)
- Use your hand and slightly flatten each scoop of dough.
- Cook for 12-14 minutes at 350.
- Remove cookies from oven and cool on baking sheet 2-3 minutes before placing on cooling rack.
- Press the Snicker pieces very, very lightly on top of the cookies, devour warm or room temperature.
- Makes 18 cookies.