Hello Jumbo!! Hello Peanut Butter! Hello Oatmeal! Hello Chocolate Chips! Hello M&M’s and Reese’s Pieces! Oh and last but not least…Hello Nutella!
NOM! NOM! Get in my belly! Yes, you heard right! Of course I said that in my ‘Fat B’ voice! Austin Powers would definitely approve of these monster bad boys. They are truly the holy grail to everything you ever wanted in a cookie, especially if you are a peanut butter, Nutella, chocolate and oatmeal lover all-in-one!
They are moist, flavorful and the combo with Nutella is amazing. For those who don’t know what Nutella is, first I have to ask…and don’t take offense, but have you been living under a rock? 🙂 That would include my mother and my sons. They’ve tried it now, but before this, no! So, if you haven’t, you really need to just try it, by random spoonfuls in the very near future, like today.
Nutella=chocolate hazelnut spread=pure love.
Add Peanut butter and you super twin powers!
Here’s the recipe! Everyone will love them! Pinky swear
Monster Nutella and Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup Nutella
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/4 cups brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups old fashioned oatmeal
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1 1/3 cups M&Ms or Reese's Pieces any size any flavor
- 1 1/3 cups chocolate chips any flavor
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl, using mixer, cream butter, peanut butter, Nutella, and sugars until thoroughly combined.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix well again.
- Add baking soda, baking powder, oatmeal, flour and mix until well incorporated.
- Fold in Reeses Pieces, M&Ms, and chocolate chips or whatever combination you want!
- Drop by large scoop or 1/4 cup dough balls onto baking sheets and bake for 13-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let sit 10 minutes before transferring to cooling rack to cool completely.
- Makes: 2 dozen
Also, make sure if you have any left that you seal them up.