Hello Jumbo!! Hello Peanut Butter! Hello Oatmeal! Hello Chocolate Chips! Hello M&M's and Reese's Pieces! Oh and last but not least...Hello Nutella!
NOM! NOM! Get in my belly! Yes, you heard right! Of course I said that in my 'Fat B*stard' voice!
Austin Powers would definitely approve of these monster bad boys. They are truly the holy grail to everything you ever wanted in a cookie, especially if you are a peanut butter, Nutella, chocolate and oatmeal lover all-in-one!
They are moist, flavorful and the combo with Nutella is amazing.
For those who don't know what Nutella is, first I have to ask...and don't take offense, but have you been living under a rock? 🙂 That would include my mother and my sons. They've tried it now, but before this, no! So, if you haven't, you really need to just try it, by random spoon-fuls in the very near future, like today.
Nutella=chocolate hazelnut spread=pure love.
Add Peanut butter and you super twin powers!
dHere's the recipe! Everyone will love them! Pinky swear
Monster Nutella and Peanut Butter Cookies
- ½ cup butter softened
- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter
- ¾ cup Nutella
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 ¼ cups brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 ½ cups old fashioned oatmeal
- 1 ¼ cups flour
- 1 ⅓ cups M&Ms or Reese's Pieces any size any flavor
- 1 ⅓ cups chocolate chips any flavor
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl, using mixer, cream butter, peanut butter, Nutella, and sugars until thoroughly combined.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix well again.
- Add baking soda, baking powder, oatmeal, flour and mix until well incorporated.
- Fold in Reeses Pieces, M&Ms, and chocolate chips or whatever combination you want!
- Drop by large scoop or ¼ cup dough balls onto baking sheets and bake for 13-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let sit 10 minutes before transferring to cooling rack to cool completely.
- Makes: 2 dozen
Also, make sure if you have any left that you seal them up.