Wait until you taste these incredible magic bars featuring Reese's Pieces! These gooey bars consist of a yummy, buttery graham cracker crust topped with sweetened condensed milk, milk and dark chocolate chips, shredded coconut, salty peanuts and of course, Reese's Pieces!! Seriously, the best chocolate peanut butter combo of magic bars you'll fall in love with!
What are Magic Bars?
Magic bars make up any variety of a base like a cookies, cookie dough or a graham cracker crust. Then there's a bountiful mixture of delicious toppings and sweetened condensed milk all layered together in a pan and baked into gooey, chewy magic bars that taste like absolute HEAVEN!
Not only do taste magical, they also are quick and easy to throw together in less than 5-10 minutes! That also sounds pretty magical to me! Incidentally, you don't mix the ingredients together in any way. You just simply layer and bake 25-30 minutes. Allow them to cool for about an hour and then get down to the YUM FACTOR! The best part! Devour!
What's fun is, you can always make a different variation each time you want to make magic bars.
Use any candies or add-ins you want to color coordinate with sports, the season or holiday events easily! Even throw on some sprinkles for some extra bling! Use any chocolate chip flavors, nuts, m&m's, pretzels, toffee, cookies, graham crackers, the list goes on! You can get really creative here!
What are your favorite kinds of magic bars? Do you love the original recipe found at Eagle Brand? Or do you like to mix it up? You may love my Ultimate Almond Joy Magic Bars, if you want to mix it up!
Keep bars in an airtight container or zip-lock bag for up to 4 days. Freeze cut bars in zip-locked bags and bring them out one by one or all at once when you want a scrumptious treat or want to share!
These amazing bars are the perfect sweet and salty treat for all of your Halloween parties, Thanksgiving and fall fun! They are bursting with fun colors of fall and they look so festive!
These Reese's Pieces Magic Bars will definitely be on high demand, once you've made them once. The salted peanuts with all the sweetness from the chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk and Reese's Pieces makes these the tastiest treat ever!
More Fun & Tasty Bars You Won't Be Able to Resist!!
Reese's Pieces Magic Bars
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- ⅓ cup butter, melted
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk Use ½ to ¾ (7-9 ounces of the canned sweetened condensed milk for 8x8 pan, but if you make 9x13 use the full 14 oz. can.)
- ¾ cup shredded coconut sweetened or unsweetened, whatever your preference is
- ⅓ cup dark chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup milk chocolate chips
- ½ cup salted peanuts
- ⅔ cup Reese's Pieces Candies
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat an 8x8 inch baking pan generously with non-stick cooking spray or line with parchment paper and spray lightly. Set aside.
- Mix together the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter in small bowl. Press into bottom of prepared pan.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumb mixture. Layer with coconut, milk and dark chocolate chips, peanuts and Reese's Pieces candies. Press down firmly with fork. Add any extra ingredients on top and pat down if you want to showcase other ingredients more.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Allow to cool on a wire rack for at least one hour. Cut into bars, serve and enjoy.