Best combination – 2 kinds of chocolate and peanut butter right here! These Reese’s Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge Cookies have fun-loving peanut buttery Reese’s pieces and white chocolate chips bursting all over in these seriously fudgy chocolate cookies. Bring it on!
Every day is better when confronted with cookies, right?
I’m not eliminating the fact you could eat these for breakfast…who me? I would never!
But it’s kind of hard to be an angel (all the time!). I’ve struggled with that persona all my life…especially when it comes to chocolate…and peanut butter. Sorry not sorry!
These cookies are rich, simple and indulgent.
Rich in peanut butter and chocolate flavor, with a combination of 2 chocolates, white chocolate and cocoa powder.
Simple, as in, you don’t have to chill the dough, so easy to whip up and can be ready to eat in just 30 minutes. Have I convinced you yet?
Indulgent, as in satisfying your deepest darkest chocolate desires, dotted with peanut butter candies in each bite. They’re soft, sweet and thick! You’re welcome!
These cookies are a delicious treat for Halloween, Christmas cookie exchanges, holiday parties, or anytime you’re in need of something sweet! Are you a midnight munchies or snack attack person?
I’m that person that always has to have something sweet, preferably chocolate, after eating a meal. I guess that’s my way of rounding out my meal completely!
Whenever you choose to indulge, these sweets are absolutely delicious!
Cookies are the best gift you can give or make for anyone. It’s a no-brainer!
You can load them up as much as you want, switch out the Reese’s Pieces with M&M’s or add some walnuts for a rich and fudgy chocolate walnut gratification, the list goes on…Let’s bake cookies!!
Cookies are everyone’s favorite dessert, for more chocolate cookie dreams, check these yums out!
Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter room temperature
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour or gluten-free flour measured correctly
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder measured correctly and clump free, sift if needed
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips or peanut butter chocolate chips extra if you want to press in tops of cookies after baked
- 1/2 cup Reese’s Pieces extra if you want extras to press in before baking
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet or two with parchment paper.
- Using a mixer, cream butter until light and creamy for 2 minutes.
- Add in sugar and brown sugar and continuing creaming for 1-2 more minutes.
- Add in egg, mixing until each is fully incorporated into batter.
- Add in vanilla extract and mix.
- Sift in flour, baking powder and cocoa powder into the mixture, and beat together just until a chocolate dough forms.
- Then fold in the Reese's Pieces and white chocolate chips.
- Using a medium cookie scoop, (1 & 1/2 tablespoons), scoop cookie dough onto baking sheet and press some Reese's Pieces on top, but don't add more white chocolate chips until they are done baking. This helps the white chocolate chips not to brown on top.
- Leave room for the cookies to spread very slightly.
- Bake for approximately 8-10 minutes. Gooier for 8 minutes.
- Cookies should be starting to firm up but still soft in the middle. Remove from the oven and press a few white chocolate chips if desired.
- Let cookies set on cookie tray for a couple of minutes before removing them to cool completely on a wire rack. So good with a glass of milk!
- Allow to cool completely prior to storing.