Need a quick PB fix? 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies!
It doesn’t get any easier than this, for a like ‘wow’cookie in just minutes? Yay!!
They taste deliciously packed with peanut butter! They’re soft and chewy!! And did I say only 3 ingredients? No need to be skeptical. If you don’t believe me, just make them and you’ll see what I’m bragging about. 🙂
You can say they’re home-made too! Cuz they are! ha! No flour included, so they-re gluten free too.
Peanut Butter Cookies in your dreams? You might likes these!
If you want something easy, something fast, something sweet, something ultra peanut buttery, you got it. Make these 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies for parties, snackin’ or holiday fun.
3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Stir all 3 ingredients together until mixed well.
- Using a tablespoon scoop (small), scoop up balls or roll into one inch balls and drop on baking sheet.
- Press down with the back of a fork and then press again from the other side to form the criss-cross pattern on top.
- Sprinkle with sugar on tops if you want.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Allow them cool on the tray for a couple of minutes before moving to a wire rack to finish cooling.