Need a quick PB fix? 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies are here! Super simple 3 ingredient cookies that are soft and chewy and full of delicious peanut butter flavor! Yum!! It doesn't get any easier than this, for a like 'wow' cookie in just minutes? Yay!!
And did I say only 3 ingredients? No need to be skeptical. If you don't believe me, just make them and you'll see what I'm bragging about. 🙂 They taste amazing, especially when you want a delicious peanut butter cookie that doesn't require chilling your dough.
You can say they're home-made too! Cuz they are! 🙂 No flour included, so they're gluten free too.
If you want something easy, something fast, something sweet, something ultra peanut buttery, then these cookies will definitely fit that criteria!
Just scoop them with a cookie dough scooper and use a fork for a fancy press into your dough and bake!
Peanut Butter Cookies in your dreams? You might likes these!
Make these 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies for parties, snackin' or holiday fun. Kids love 'em!
3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup sugar Use extra sugar for rolling in sugar, use less sugar if you want, can reduce down to ½ cup and roll tops of cookies in sugar.
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Stir all 3 ingredients together until mixed well.
- Using a tablespoon scoop (small), scoop up balls or roll into one inch balls and drop on baking sheet.
- Press down with the back of a fork and then press again from the other side to form the criss-cross pattern on top.
- Sprinkle with sugar on tops if you want.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Allow them cool on the tray for a couple of minutes before moving to a wire rack to finish cooling.