Melt-in-your-mouth, heavenly Soft & Creamy Peanut Butter Fudge is a definite, permanent fixture on the sweet tooth menu for all those holiday events and parties. It's also a definite, permanent fixture favorite of my daughter, Amber and my mom, especially.
Sometimes I don't get how, neither one eat peanut butter sandwiches or peanut butter right out of the jar, but they love peanut butter fudge?
And, when there's Amish Peanut Butter Pie around the house, they hop high on that bus too.
It's weird, SO, I'm not judging OK? Just observing. 🙂 LOL...We all seem to have our funny food quirks, don't we?
You absolutely should make this Soft & Creamy Peanut Butter Fudge. It's super-easy to make and it's so rich and delicious.
Make a couple of batches and give them out as gifts, or on a holiday platter with an assortment of other candies and cookies. It's so dang good!
Other Peanut Butter Heavenly Treats That'll Make Your Mouth Water!
Soft & Creamy Peanut Butter Fudge
- ½ cup butter unsalted
- 2 cups brown sugar
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup creamy Jif peanut butter or crunchy
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar sifted
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir in brown sugar and milk and bring to a slow boil.
- Continue stirring frequently for 2 minutes, while mixture is boiling.
- Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter and vanilla.
- In a large bowl, add the confectioners' sugar and pour the peanut butter mixture on top of the confectioner's sugar.
- Using a mixer, beat until smooth and pour into an 8x8 inch dish.
- Chill until firm and cut into squares.