This melt-in-your-mouth, heavenly Soft & Creamy Peanut Butter Fudge is a definite crowd pleaser for all your holiday events and parties. You'll love this old-fashioned peanut butter fudge! So soft and creamy delish to taste, just like Grandma used to make!
It is made partially on the stove-top and then it's mixed together in a bowl with a total of 6 ingredients! Confectioner's sugar, brown sugar, peanut butter, butter, milk and some vanilla. Add a little salt to really bring out the sweet and salty! YUM!
It can be made in 5-10 minutes and it's easy to prepare!
Make a couple of batches and give them out as gifts, or on a holiday platter with an assortment of other candies and cookies. It's so dang good!
You absolutely should make this Soft & Creamy Peanut Butter Fudge. It's super-easy to make and it's so rich and delicious.
Other Fudgy Heavenly Treats That'll Make Your Mouth Water!
Soft & Creamy Peanut Butter Fudge
- ½ cup butter unsalted
- 2 cups brown sugar
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup creamy Jif peanut butter or crunchy
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 ¼ cups confectioners' sugar sifted if lumpy
- optional ¼ teaspoon salt
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir in brown sugar and milk and bring to a slow boil.
- Continue stirring frequently for 2 minutes, while mixture is boiling.
- Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter and vanilla.
- In a large bowl, add the confectioners' sugar, and salt and pour the peanut butter mixture on top of the confectioner's sugar.
- Using a mixer or by hand, beat until smooth and pour into an 8x8 inch dish.
- Chill until firm and cut into squares.