OMG! Ultimate Milk Chocolate Cashew Cookies has my undivided attention. Do they get yours? Hello?! *Wondering...do you think of Adele every time you see the word 'hello' now?...because I do, everytime and then I start singing the song in my head.
Just thought I'd share...I'm crazy like that! BTW...Adele is amazing. Hello! And I bet she would absolutely without a doubt, drool over these cookies!
So, if you're on a diet, you might want to walk away...or 'run'? Don't even look at them. They will just lure you in, then you'll blame me and I get blamed for enough as it is. Hello!! 🙂
Love OMG! Desserts? Well Here are Some You Might Love!
Actually, I anointed these OMG! Ultimate Milk Chocolate Cashew Cookies, my favorite Christmas cookie for 2015. Last year, it was Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate Chip Shortbread Cookies!! I hope you enjoy them. I hope you and yours have a Merry Christmas from the bottom of my heart! xoxo
OMG! Ultimate Milk Chocolate Cashew Cookies
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 15 tablespoons unsalted butter at room temperature
- 1 cup brown sugar + 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract or maple syrup
- 2 large eggs at room temperature
- 2 cups Ghiradelli Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup salted roasted cashews roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line baking sheets with parchment paper for the baking to begin!
- In a medium-sized bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt and set aside.
- Using a mixer, In a large bowl combine the butter, sugars, and vanilla or maple syrup and beat until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs and beat until they’re just combined and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Beat the eggs for another 30 seconds with mixer.
- Using a wooden spoon, gently fold in the flour mixture stirring only until the flour begins to disappear.
- Fold in the milk chocolate chips and salted cashews.
- Using a large scoop (¼ cup), scoop out over sized balls of dough and then pat between both hands making them rounder balls.
- Then place dough balls on prepared sheet, 6 per baking sheet.
- Bake for 11-14 minutes, or until golden at the edges but still soft in the middle.
- Let cookies cool for 5 minutes on the sheet before transferring to a wire wrack to cool completely.
- Transfer cookies to a ziplock or sealed storage container.