Got a hankering for bananas? If so, You’ll want to get some to make this Easy No-Bake Banana Cream Pie! You’ll love this lush, creamy, light banana fluff pudding with banana slices and a thick whipped cream layer all inside a scrumptious nilla wafer crust!
Slice up a thick slab of this awesome banana cream pie for after dinner! YUM! That’s the best way to end the meal if you ask me.
Of course, I’m the kind of person who likes to start with dessert first, then eat the main meal, with a couple extra bites of dessert after the meal. Anyone else programmed like that? Am I weird? Don’t answer that, thanks in advance. 🙂
Made this Easy No-Bake Coconut Cream Pie recently and “it’s like the easiest recipe EVER”, said this valley girl.
We changed up flavors and made a banana version and a chocolate version is coming up, I can’t wait to share with you! It’s in the fridge now and it’s a win for the chocolate fans! Keep tuned, more no-bake cream pies comin’ up, because cream pies are the bomb and our favorite season to have them!!
So for the filling, it’s just 5 ingredients! Sweetened condensed milk, milk, instant banana cream pudding, bananas and whipped cream!
For more no-bake creamy desserts…
Time for more pie. Cya!
Easy No-Bake Banana Cream Pie
Vanilla Wafer Crust
- 1 1/2 cups fine vanilla wafer crumbs about 30 to 35 cookies
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 5 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 9- inch prepared refrigerated deep-dish pie crust or your favorite pie crust recipe baked and cooled
- 14 oz. can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup milk of choice
- 2 - 3.4 oz. boxes instant banana cream or vanilla pudding
Whipped Topping Layer:
- 16 oz. container Cool Whip or whipped topping thawed divided, will use 2 cups in filling and remainder on top of pie
- 4 Bananas 2 sliced thick for bottom of pie, 1-2 bananas sliced thick for the top of the pie
Starting with pie crust
- To make your crust, combine the wafer cookie crumbs and the melted butter in a large bowl. Mix until you've reached the texture of wet sand. Transfer the crust mixture into the prepared tin.
- Using your fingers or the back of a measuring cup, press the crust mixture into one even layer along the bottom and sides of the tin.
- Place the crust in the fridge or freezer to set while you make the filling.
Banana Cream Filling:
- In a large bowl, use a mixer or whisk together sweetened condensed milk, milk, and pudding mix.
- Fold in 2 cups of whipped topping.
- Pour into prepared pie crust.
- Refrigerate 2 hours to set.
Whipped Cream Layer
- Garnish with additional 2 cups of whipped cream and bananas. (Nilla Sprinkles if desired)
- Cut and serve.