This dessert is delectable!
It makes for a very decadent, rich dessert that everyone will be asking for seconds…or thirds or they might just run away with a fork and the entire pan of this Heavenly Chocolate & Peanut Butter Fluff Dessert, never to be seen again.
Unless…well, isn’t it obvious? That you make make it again. 🙂
Affiliate links are used on this post.
Chocolate pudding, peanut butter, whipped cream and cream cheese make up the light and luscious creamy filling in the middle.
While the delectable buttery Oreo crust makes up the base of this recipe, crushed Oreo chunks, Peanut Butter Snickers bits and lovely chocolate and peanut butter chips are melted and drizzled atop the layer of whipped cream which makes this dessert SOOOOO freakin’ heavenly!
You won’t know what hit you! It’s insane!
Heavenly Chocolate & Peanut Butter Fluff Dessert is waiting on you! Devour Time!!
This dessert is served in a 9″x13″ pan, so this would be the perfect dessert to take to a potluck, carry-in or your next dinner party or any party in general. And if you like these type of desserts, you’ll love this Chocolate Cream Layered Dessert – Layers of Yumminess and this Ultimate Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Brownie Trifle for sure!
Heavenly Peanut Butter Fluff Dessert is one of those desserts that is so sinfully delicious, everyone will be raving over it! And if there’s any left, it won’t be around for long! 🙂
Heavenly Chocolate & Peanut Butter Fluff Dessert
- 30-32 OREO cookies 2 sleeves
- 3 tablespoons butter softened
Chocolate Peanut Butter Fluff
- 1 package cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners sugar
- 1 cup cold almond milk or regular milk
- 1 package instant Hershey's chocolate pudding 3.9 oz., or whatever you prefer
- 1/2 tub whipped topping 4 oz. or 1 cup
- 1 tub whipped topping 8 oz or 2 cups
- 10-12 Fun Size Peanut Butter Snickers
- 15 OREO Cookies chopped, (1 sleeve)
Chocolate-Peanut Butter Drizzle
- 1/2 cup Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Peanut butter chips
- 1 teaspoon Vegetable oil
- Place 30 Oreos in a ziploc bag and roll with a rolling pin until you get coarse crumbs.
- Place OREO crumbs in a medium sized bowl and mixin the softened butter.
- Press the oreo crust into a 9x13 baking dish. The crust won’t be completely solid, it will be more chunky. but loose. Use the bottom of a measuring cup to help press it together. Set aside.
- Place cream cheese and peanut butter in a large mixing bowl and using a mixer, mix until smooth. Mix in powdered sugar and set aside.
- In another bowl, add the chocolate pudding mix and milk and whisk until smooth. Once pudding has set up (1 to 2 minutes), add to the peanut butter cream cheese mixture and whisk until combined.
- Add 1 cup of whipped cream and fold into the mixture until combined and pour on top of the Oreo Crust layer and spread it out evenly.
- Add 1 tub (2 cups) of whipped topping and spread it out evenly on top of the chocolate peanut butter mixture.
- Sprinkle the remainder sleeve of Oreo cookies and chop the Peanut Butter Snickers into small chunks and sprinkle the two ingredients on top of the whipped cream layer.
- Place chocolate and peanut butter chips in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until chocolate is soft enough to stir smooth. Add in the oil.
- With a spoon, drizzle the melted chocolate/peanut butter on top of the Oreo and Peanut Butter Snickers layer, by making a back and forth motion with your hand across the top of the dessert.
- Cover and chill for 4 hours or overnight.
- Spoon out and serve!