Chocolate Peanut Butter Oreo Delight is everything we ever hoped for and more! This no-bake decadent dessert is simple to prepare with an easy Oreo cookie crust, filled with an incredible chocolate and peanut butter creamy, fluffy pudding and then topped with whipped cream and peanut butter cups.
Can you say YUM? Seems to be my favorite word when it comes to desserts.
This dessert is made in an 8x8 pan, 9 servings, perfect for us, a family of 4. But if you want to make it in a 9x13 pan, just double the recipe for more double the servings, depending what your occasion is.
It's the perfect pudding party dessert, especially for the big fans of chocolate and peanut butter!
BTW...Just warning you now, it's very addictive and hard to stay out of, and even though it's rich, it's not the kind of rich where you take one bite and you're done. It keeps calling you back over and over, like Groundhog Day.
Sorry about all that, but you can blame this re-creation on my Amish Peanut Butter Cream Pie.
It's been one of the most popular recipes on the blog, pinned over 365K times and all we did was change up the vanilla pudding with chocolate and changed out the pie crust to Oreo and the peanut butter crumbles on top to mini peanut butter cups. See how easy that was?
You can easily use a pre-made oreo crust or change up the cookies to your liking, with Nutter Butters perhaps or Oreos with the peanut butter filling. Any graham cracker crust would work fine as well.
Improvise as you see fit, but peanut butter and chocolate pudding together with anything else is quite fine in my book. 🙂
If you love this kind of creamy, fluffy dessert, you'll love these too!
- Chocolate Cream Layered Dessert – Layers of Yumminess
- Heavenly Hash Pineapple Fluff Dessert
- Luscious Banana Cream Delight
- Pumpkin Lasagna Dessert
- Ultimate Strawberry Shortcake Tiramisu
- Heavenly Oreo Cookie Dream Dessert
And if you're looking for delicious Trifles, we've got a few here! 🙂
More Dessert Recipe Ideas
- Oreo Pumpkin Cheesecake Dessert
- Holiday Oreo Cream Cheese Cookies
- Oreo Cookie Dream Dessert
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Bars
- Oreo Chocolate Ganache Cheesecake
Chocolate Peanut Butter Oreo Delight
- 22 Oreo Cookies crushed into crumbs
- 4 tablespoons butter melted
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER PUDDING LAYER:
- 1 3.4 ounce box of instant Jell-O chocolate pudding mix
- 1 ½ cups milk or milk of choice
- ½ cup peanut butter softened (can microwave 10 - 15 seconds)
- 1 cup whipped cream or 1 cup of cool whip
WHIPPED CREAM LAYER:
- 2 cups whipped cream or 1- 8 oz. container of cool whip for topping. If making whipped cream using mixer, whip together on medium-high 1 cup of whipping cream and 3 tablespoons of powdered sugar to get whipped cream texture. 1 cup of whipping cream makes 2 cups when whipped.
MINI PEANUT BUTTER CUP LAYER:
- Mini Peanut Butter Cups
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix crushed Oreo cookies and melted butter together until well combined, then press mixture into the bottom of an 8x8 pan using the bottom of measuring cup or fingertips to get an even layer.
- Using a mixer, in a large bowl, mix together the dry chocolate instant pudding mix, milk and peanut butter together for 2 minutes.
- Add in the whipped cream (make sure it's already whipped) and mix in lightly.
- Spoon pudding onto oreo layer and spread evenly.
- Spoon whipped cream onto pudding layer or place whipped cream in piping bag with your favorite tip to get pretty swirls or decorative touches.
- Sprinkle the peanut butter cups on top randomly.
- Place dessert in fridge for up to 1-2 hours before serving.
Using an electric mixer, in a medium bowl, add powdered sugar and peanut butter.
Mix on medium speed until small peanut butter crumbles start to come together.
If mixture is too powdery, simply add a few drops of water to the and larger nuggets will form. Sprinkle on top of pie.