This Fluffernutter Apple Nachos dessert is so quick to whip up! Slice up some fresh, tart and crunchy apples and place them on a platter. Drizzle with some dreamy marshmallow cream and peanut butter and dig in! These are some heavenly dessert nachos for yummy snacking!
What I definitely love about this super easy apple peanut butter nachos recipe is how easy and quick you can make this! Who doesn't love nachos?
This is a tempting and dangerous fluffernutter (fluffer-marshmallow / nutter-peanut butter) combo that tastes amazing with apples and it's perfect for snacking fun!
Gather Some of Your Favorite Apples!
My favorite variety of apple to use is a firm, slightly tart apple like Granny Smith. Granny Smith Apples are one of the most popular apples in the world due to their crunchy texture and fresh acidic taste giving them a sweet and tart balance of flavor.
You can also use Honey Crisp and Fuji apples too. You can always use use both red and green apples and alternate the slices for a beautiful presentation or a party tray when you want them to look super fancy!
To prevent the apple slices from browning is to add a little bit of cold water mixed with 1-2 tablespoon of lemon juice in a bowl. This will prevent the apples from getting brown and will keep them looking fresh and beautiful!
If you add lemon juice to them directly, it will keep them from browning but then you have distinct lemon flavored apple slices, so the other option is better in my opinion.
Store the apples in the refrigerator in an airtight container until you are ready to add the toppings.
How to Make Marshmallow Cream using Marshmallows
If you don't have marshmallow cream, place 2 cups of mini marshmallows and microwave 30 seconds in a very large bowl, as marshmallows will expand. (Check them at the 15-second mark to make sure they are not bubbling over your bowl.)
Add 1 tablespoon of corn syrup, maple syrup or honey and add to microwave for another 15 seconds or so. Use a whisk to whip it all together nicely smooth and gooey.
Wanna Go Fully Loaded Fluffernutter Apple Nachos?
For a fun twist, add your favorite chopped up Kit Kat, Milky Way, Peanut Butter Cups or Snicker's Bars or add some m&m's or Reese's pieces. Don't forget the roasted peanuts, raisins, chocolate chips or some fresh bananas. Drizzle with some of your favorite chocolate or caramel sauce! Use Nutella or Almond Butter for the Peanut Butter! Whatever floats your boat!
Such a quick and fast yummy snack and it includes fresh fruit!! You can go as heavy or light as you want on the toppings. Plus, the kids will love to make and eat these apple peanut butter nachos after school or movie night!
These Awesome Butterscotch Blondies, theseCaramel Peanut Butter Rice Krispies and these Heavenly Chocolate Peanut Butter Marshmallow Squares are a fun snack for the kiddos too!
So let's whip up some apple peanut butter nachos with lots of marshmallow! Here's the recipe for Fluffernutter Apple Nachos!
Craving More Deliciousness!
- Sour Cherry Cobbler Coffee Cake
- Vanilla Bean Cream Cheese Pound Cake
- OMG Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cookies
- Halloween Rice Krispie Party Treats
- 'Cinnamon Roll' Apple Dumplings
- Pumpkin Magic Custard Cake
- Disappearing Reese's Marshmallow Chocolate Chip Blondies
- Easy Fluffy Chocolate Marshmallow Peanut Clusters!
Fluffernutter Apple Nachos
- 3-4 large Granny Smith apples sliced up
- 1 cup marshmallow cream add more if you wish
- ½ cup peanut butter creamy or crunchy, add more if you wish
- optional add additional fun candies, fruits, nuts, etc Kit Kat, Snickers, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Milky Way, roasted peanuts, chocolate chips, chocolate drizzles, raisins, Reese's Pieces, M&M's, Pretzels, bananas, sprinkles etc.
- Assemble and arrange the sliced apples out on a plate.
- Heat the marshmallow creme in the microwave for 10-15 seconds and immediately stir and drizzle with a spoon over the apples. (The marshmallow creme will puff up in the microwave, just poke it and stir, it will be thick, but you don't want to overcook it)
- Heat the peanut butter in the microwave for 10-15 seconds and drizzle over the apples.
- Top with whatever else you wish if you desire and dive in!
- I didn't have to put lemon on these Granny Smith apples, but most apples require it, to keep them from browning, and I put them in the fridge after eating some of them and the next morning they were really good right out the fridge.
- If you don't have marshmallow cream, place 2 cups of mini marshmallows and microwave 30 seconds in a very large bowl, as marshmallows will expand. (Check them at the 15-second mark to make sure they are not bubbling over your bowl.) Add 1 tablespoon of corn syrup, maple syrup or honey and add to microwave for another 15 seconds or so. Use a whisk to whip it all together nicely smooth and gooey.