We've got 17 Irresistible Fluffy Desserts to Make You Swoon! Find easy, amazing no bake, fluffy dessert recipes that are light, fluffy, creamy, dreamy and oh so magnificent! It's no wonder we are swooning! All drool-worthy delish like this Fluffy Pumpkin Dip!
Perfect for all your gatherings, holidays, parties and when you want to satisfy your sweet tooth with something that tastes light, but homemade and comforting.
Here's 17 of the best fluffy dessert recipes for any occasion!
1. Banana Cream Pie @ A Spicy Perspective
2. Creamy Strawberry Fluff @ A Farm Girl Dabbles
3. Keto Fluffy Lemon Mousse @ The Baking ChocolaTess
4. Cherry Berries on a Cloud @ Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen
5. Yummiest Fruit Salad Ever @ Yummy Healthy Easy
6. Strawberry Angel Trifle @ Sabby in Suburbia
7. Lemon Cream Puffs @ The Taylor House
8. 3 Ingredient Chocolate Marshmallow Fluff Dip @ A Pretty Life
9. Lemon Meringue Angel Food Cake @ Taste Tell & Blog
10. Sex in a Pan @ Jo Cooks
11. Fresh Strawberry Cake @ One Dash Spiced at a Time
12. No Bake Rainbow Pie @ Spend With Pennies
13. Cherry Cheesecake Fluff Salad @ Something Swanky
14. Kansas City Dirt Cake @ Lil' Luna
15. Easy No Bake Strawberry Shortcake Dessert @ Crazy for Crust
16. Light and Easy 5-Minute Fruit Mousse @ Nila Jones/Serious Eats
17. OMG Chocolate Oreo Cheesecake Brownie Trifle @ The Baking ChocolaTess
So is it official? Are you swooning? 😉
Pssst....Don't forget Mom's Day is coming up and she loves fluffy desserts!
Hope you enjoyed the "fluffy" tour of 17 Irresistible "Fluffy" Dessert Recipes to Make You Swoon!
Kelly @ Kelly Lynns Sweets and Treats says
Mmmm!! These all look so good! How does one choose?!!! Thanks for a sweet round up of fluffy desserts Kim! Xoxo 🙂
Ruth, you have to click on the title of the recipe. It will take you to the dessert you are wanting to get the recipe for. Hope that helps! 🙂
It would be great to try some of these recipes, but there are none...only the pictures. You have the option to save them, but what good is it to save a picture when you want the recipe? I don't get it...
Thank you so much солнца. That means alot to me and you are really sweet. 😉
Excellent blog you have here.. It's hard to find good quality writing like yours nowadays.
I honestly appreciate individuals like you! Take care!!
Thanks Teresa! I love the Cherry Berries on a cloud! Such a wonderful dessert for any occasion! 🙂
I am definitely swooning! Thanks for linking my Cherry Berries on a Cloud!