With Snickers in the title, you know full well, that these aren't going to be your average brownies. These are some of the best dang ultimate home-made brownies on the face of this earth. I introduce to you, Ultimate Fudgy Snickers Brownies!
Snickers Brownies have swirls of creamy peanut butter and caramel, with a generous sprinkle of sea salt, milk chocolate chips and roasted peanuts adorn the top of the brownies. That's totally insane and we love it!
Whoa!!! Wait, that's not all for these Ultimate Fudgy Snickers Brownies!
There are decadent Snickers candy bar bits loaded inside these home-made fudgy brownies, too! These are some serious, serious, sinfully, chocolatey, and indulgent Snickers Brownies!! I have open arms (and mouth, go figure!) to this "Snickers Brownie Utopia"!
Even if you were just making the brownies by themselves, without all the bells and whistles (Snickers, peanut butter, caramel...ya know, the fancy, schmancy stuff) you would never go back to boxed brownie mixes again. You wouldn’t even want too!
Besides, most likely you probably have everything already in your kitchen to make these and it doesn't take that much extra to whip up scratch brownies versus the boxed version, as I've found out over time. All you're adding is 3 - 4 extra ingredients...big whoop! 🙂 And it is a big whoop, because these brownies rock! Thank you Sweet Anna!
These Ultimate Fudgy Snickers Brownies would be great for any occasion...it just so happens Memorial weekend is THIS weekend, so here's the recipe! Trust me! Your friends and family will be so happy you baked these! 🙂 Excellent for football or basketball parties too! Delish!!
If you love Snickers you might like
- Kahlua Cheesecake Snickers Brownies
- Ultimate Snickers Peanut Butter Blondies
- 18 Superbowl & Game Day Party Desserts
- Outrageous SNICKERS Brownies
- Snickers Stairway to Heaven - 20 Reasons Not to Leave!
- No-Bake Snickers Caramel Truffle Chocolate Cheesecake Pie
- Snickers Marshmallow Popcorn Munchie Mix!
- Ultimate Snickers Peanut Butter Cookies
Ultimate Fudgy Snickers Brownies
- ¾ cup dutch-processed cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ⅔ cup butter, melted Divide in half (⅓ + ⅓)
- ½ cup boiling water
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ⅛ teaspoon salt if not using sea salt in Top Snickers Layer below, increase to ½ teaspoon.
- 1 ⅓ cups all purpose flour
- 5 regular sized Snickers Bars, add more or less as desired cut into chunkier chunks preferred, but you may like smaller?
- Optional: ½ cup chocolate chips or chunks of choice add more if you wish
Top Snickers Layer
- ⅓ cup peanut butter
- ⅓ cup caramel dip or sauce
- ⅓ cups milk chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup roasted peanuts
- Optional: Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a 9x13" baking dish and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine cocoa and baking soda; blend ⅓ cup melted butter. Add boiling water; stir until well blended. Stir in sugar, eggs and remaining butter. Add flour, vanilla and salt. Stir in snickers bars and chocolate chunks/chips.
- Pour and spread the batter into baking pan.
Top Snickers Layer
- Put peanut butter in microwave and warm up 15-30 seconds, so it's easy to pour onto top of brownie leaving open spaces, repeat with caramel.
- Once they've been added to the top, swirl with a knife to make a pretty feathered pattern on the top. Don't swirl it too much or you won't see the brownie part show through.
- Sprinkle peanuts, sea salt and milk chocolate chips on top of peanut butter/caramel mixture.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan. Cool.
- Cut into squares and serve.
Other Snickers desserts that I'm loving!
- Snickers Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies (Amish Recipe} via Foodie with Family
- Homemade Snickers Cheesecake Bars via Cravings of a Lunatic
- Apple Snickers Dessert Trifle via Mom Endeavors