Searching for a tasty treat for a special occasion at your Halloween party? Movie night? Superbowl?
Snickers Marshmallow Popcorn Munchie Mix is a perfect choice! Well first off, can I say anything that has Snicker’s in it, has my vote! This buttery popcorn is loaded with Snickers, Milk Chocolate–Peanut Butter Drizzle, Milk Chocolate M&M’s, Marshmallows and sprinkled with some orange pumpkin sprinkles just to make it *POP*! 🙂
(LOL…”POP”—> *Popcorn* Get it? Ok, Ok…that was weak, but cute, right? Did you smirk, roll your eyes or do both?! )
Then you know what happened…gobble, gobble, gobble! Buttery, salty, sweet, chocolatey and a little crunchy..ooOOOO HELLO!!
It was like eating gooey, yummy popcorn balls fully loaded — in free form!!
Your family will be begging you to make this, it’s so gosh darn amazing!!! 🙂
Here’s the recipe! Pop, pop away!
Snickers Marshmallow Popcorn Munchie Mix
- 2 Bags of Popped Butter Popcorn
- 2 cups Milk Chocolate Chips or Melts
- 1/3 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 12 Snickers snack size mini bars chopped
- 1/2 cup Milk Chocolate M&Ms
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- Optional: Sprinkle 2-3 Tablespoons of Sprinkles
- Lay out popped popcorn on a parchment or wax paper-lined cookie sheet.
- Cut up snack size Snickers mini bars into little pieces.
- Melt the chocolate and peanut butter in the microwave on high for 2-3 minutes. Stir.
- Pour the 1/2 of the melted chocolate on top of popcorn, then sprinkle the M&Ms and the marshmallows on top of the chocolate.
- Pour the other 1/2 of the melted chocolate on top of the M&M and marshmallow layer, then sprinkle with the chopped Snicker pieces and sprinkles.
- Let sit for 45 minutes.
- Serves: about 10 people
Want some more yummy snack ideas?