Here’s a sinfully, fluffy whipped raspberry dessert you can have in approximately 5 minutes from start to finish? You’ll want to literally whip this tempting, heavenly Fluffy Raspberry Mousse up for the best dreamy, fruity raspberry experience as soon as possible!
What’s awesome is, it’s easy, quick, 3 ingredients, home-made and it’s fluffy raspberry mousse that tastes amazing! What’s not to love? Ready to devour?
This Keto Fluffy Raspberry Mousse would also be amazing in a no bake pie, layered desserts and of course, right on your spoon into your mouth! My fave! YUM!
To make this extra special, use a large piping bag with any star tip you have and fill it up with mousse. Pipe it out and make it look pretty by adding your own special swirling touches then add some luscious berries on top to brighten it up! The mousse with the red, luscious raspberries is incredible!
Also, if raspberries aren’t your fave, you could absolutely change it up with strawberries, blackberries, peaches, blueberry or whatever fruit suits your needs with a coordinating jam or preserve.
Fluffy Raspberry Mousse
- 1 ½ cups heavy whipping cream
- 2/3 cup raspberry preserves or jam natural or sugar-free
- 1/3 cup sugar-free sweetener or sugar/powdered sugar I used Lakanto Monkfruit Sugar Sweetener
- Using mixer and large bowl, mix the heavy whipping cream and sweetener on medium-low speed until it thickens up.
- Add raspberry preserves/jam and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Divide between 4 serving glasses and decorate with some fresh raspberries
- Chill in the refrigerator for just a few minutes after preparing or serve immediately. This will keep your mousse from having that ‘deflated’ texture.
- When properly stored, it can last for 5 to 6 days in the fridge.