Here's an easy 3 ingredient fluffy whipped raspberry mousse dessert you can have in approximately 5 minutes from start to finish! Such a great summer dessert featuring delicious, lush raspberries in a fluffy delectable mousse!
What’s awesome is, it’s easy, quick, 3 ingredients, home-made and it tastes freaking amazing! What's not to love? Ready to devour?
To make this extra special, use a large piping bag with any star tip you have and fill it up with mousse. Make it look pretty by adding your own special swirling touches. Add some luscious berries on top to brighten it up! The mousse with the red, luscious raspberries is so lovely!
Change it up if raspberries aren't your thing! Use strawberries, blackberries, peaches, blueberry or whatever fruit suits your needs with a coordinating jam or preserve.
More Fluffy Desserts!
Fluffy Raspberry Mousse
- 1 ½ cups heavy whipping cream
- ⅔ cup raspberry preserves or jam natural or sugar-free
- ⅓ cup sugar-free sweetener or sugar/powdered sugar I used Lakanto Monkfruit Sugar Sweetener
- Using mixer and large bowl, mix the heavy whipping cream and sweetener on medium-low speed until it thickens up.
- Add raspberry preserves/jam and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Divide between 4 serving glasses and decorate with some fresh raspberries
- Chill in the refrigerator for just a few minutes after preparing or serve immediately. This will keep your mousse from having that ‘deflated’ texture.
- When properly stored, it can last for 5 to 6 days in the fridge.