Hey chocoholics, can you hear me? Here's an indulgent and sinfully tempting chocolate bark that is is sugar-free, low-carb, healthy, no-bake and super easy to make with only 4 ingredients!
We're touting loud and proudly about this guilt-free Keto Chocolate Almond Joy Bark because it's hard to believe how much it tastes like real Almond Joy candy, only it's been transformed into a dreamy, delish chocolate bark!
How'd we do it?? We used Enjoy Life Chocolate Mega Chunks, crunchy almonds, shredded unsweetened coconut and a little coconut oil and in just a few minutes, we made a scrumptious chocolate candy bark that tastes incredible!
It's crazy to believe it's sugar-free, so if you're like me right now, you are welcome to jump for joy right along with me!
I love almonds and chocolate together and lately I've been having coconut cravings, so basically what I'm saying is, I am and was craving Almond Joy's.
So I deconstructed my version into little chocolate bark bars, if you will. Here's another super delish Healthy Coconut Almond Joy Cups that you'll love too! It has more coconut and it's low-carb too!
Ok, and for those of you out there that want to dodge the carbs, you might want to try these Irresistible Chocolate Covered Coconut Truffles. All delicious, as I can attest!
My husband had no idea they were sugar free and was quite shocked to find out they were when I gave him a taste. So, when I can get feedback like that, it's the ultimate confirmation that all is good and it gladly passed the husband 'taste' test. 🙂 Of course, these yums already passed my taste test!
Once the chocolate has firmed up, you can break it apart or use a pizza cutter, knife or cookie cutter to make your own cute designs. The best time to cut them is about 20 minute to 30 minutes after you've put them in the fridge to firm up, so they are easier to cut in my opinion.
Either way, it's the best chocolate snack to have around the house when you want to cut back on sugar and still demand chocolate! Also, this is awesome to gift to someone that enjoys Keto and Chocolate!
Keto Chocolate Almond Joy Bark
- 1 8 oz Lakanto Sugar Free Chocolate Chips
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- ¾ cup almonds chopped or whole
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut shredded
- Take a baking sheet and line with parchment or wax paper. Sprinkle coconut and almonds on top of parchment/wax paper in approx 9x9 square or 9x13 rectangular area on the baking sheet.
- Place chocolate and oil together in microwaveable bowl and microwave 1 minute, stir 30 seconds. Place back in microwave 30 seconds and stir until melted.
- Let sit for a minute, then pour the melted chocolate over nuts and coconut and if necessary, spread it out more evenly.
- Place some more almonds and coconut on top if you want. Can also add sea salt.
- Place in fridge for 20-30 minutes, or freezer for 15-30 minutes. Once firm, break up or slice/cut the chocolate into the size bark you want.
Looking for the Best Sugar Free / Keto Options when cooking and baking?
Check out Lakanto to discover and try some of their amazing products. USE MY LAKANTO DISCOUNT CODE: thebakingchocolatess15 to get 15% off when you check out, because I wanna share the love and who doesn’t love a discount. I’d love to hear your feedback if you try it!