These fun and festive delish cookie bars are gluten free and sugar-free! Woohoo! We took easy shortcuts by taking 2 of our favorite staples, Lakanto Sugar Cookie Mix and Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Sugar Free Vanilla Flavored Frosting together to make your baking super easy!
Sprinkles optional, but who can resist when it comes to special get-togethers, celebrations and birthdays!!
It totally feels like we are cheating they system because these bars are really scrumptious! You won't know the difference between real cookie bars and these, trust me! I've ate a lot of cookie bars! 🙂 You probably have too!
We all know someone who lives a sugar-free and/or gluten-free life-style, so these bars are perfect just for those reasons! Not to mention, if you are watching calories, these are a great option as well!
You can also get sprinkles that are sugar-free and gluten too!
We're on a roll here! You can also go with fresh fruit on top of your frosting, like peaches, strawberries, blueberries for yummy alternatives!
Our main task at hand was to come up with cookie bars you don't have to put a lot of work into and I think we made that possible! I love Lakanto and Pillsbury options!
By using Lakanto's Sugar cookie mix, you'll have freshly baked sugar-free, keto-friendly cookie bars in a snap! Just mix up the cookie dough with ½ cup softened coconut oil or butter and 1 egg and then transfer to a parchment lined 8x8 baking pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes @ 350F or until golden brown.
Once they are cooled, frost with Pillsbury Sugar-free frosting of choice, but we went with vanilla because it reminds us of birthdays!
In just the month of August, our family has multiple birthdays, so this recipe really comes in handy, when we don't want to bake a cake! Cakes can be time-consuming, but these aren't! Win-Win!
So, who's ready to party! Birthday or not, give these yummy treats a try! The whole family will love them! If you are looking for awesome vegan sugar cookie bars, check these out!
USE MY LAKANTO DISCOUNT CODE: thebakingchocolatess15 to get 15% off this sugar cookie mix and all their amazing products as well!! Enjoy!!
More Keto Desserts!
Check out more Gluten-Free Desserts too!
Super Easy Gluten Free Sugar Cookie Bars
- 1 Package Lakanto Sugarless Cookie Mix - Keto 1 NET CARB
- 1 egg
- ½ cup softened coconut oil or butter
- 1 15-Ounce tub of Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Sugar Free Vanilla Flavored Frosting you may not need it all
- Optional: Sprinkles fresh fruit
- Line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper and lightly spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix up the cookie dough with ½ cup softened coconut oil or butter and 1 egg until combined and then transfer to a baking pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes @ 350 or until golden brown.
- Once they are cooled, frost with Pillsbury Sugar-free frosting of choice, but we went with vanilla because it reminds us of birthdays or use keto frosting in notes. I wouldn't use all the frosting on these from the tub, as the frosting is rich.
- Add sprinkles or fresh fruit! TA-DAAAHHH! BOOM!