Super Easy Gluten Free Sugar Cookie Bars! These fun and festive delish cookie bars are gluten free and sugar-free! Woohoo! We took easy shortcuts by taking 2 of our favorite staples, Lakanto Sugar Cookie Mix and Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Sugar Free Vanilla Flavored Frosting together to make your Keto baking super easy!
Sprinkles optional, but who can resist when it comes to special get-togethers, celebrations and birthdays!!
It totally feels like we are cheating they system because these bars are really scrumptious!
You won't know the difference between real cookie bars and these, trust me! I've ate a lot of cookie bars! 🙂 You probably have too, but when it comes to simple & easy, this sugar cookie bars recipe is just that!
We all know someone who lives a sugar-free and/or gluten-free life-style, so these bars are perfect just for those reasons! Not to mention, if you are watching calories, these are a great option as well!
You can also get sprinkles that are sugar-free and gluten too!
We're on a roll here! You can also go with fresh fruit on top of your frosting, like peaches, strawberries, blueberries for yummy alternatives!
Our main task at hand was to come up with yummy gluten-free and sugar-free cookie bars you don't have to put a lot of work into! I think we made that possible! I love Lakanto and Pillsbury options!
By using Lakanto's Sugar cookie mix, you'll have freshly baked sugar-free, keto sugar cookie bars in a snap! Just mix up the cookie dough with ½ cup softened coconut oil or butter and 1 egg and then transfer to a parchment lined 8x8 baking pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes @ 350F or until golden brown.
Once they are cooled, frost with Pillsbury Sugar-free frosting of choice, but we went with vanilla because it reminds us of birthdays!
In just the month of August, our family has multiple birthdays, so this recipe really comes in handy, when we don't want to bake a cake! Cakes can be time-consuming, but these aren't! Win-Win!
So, who's ready to party with these easy keto sugar cookie bars! Birthday or not, give these yummy treats a try! The whole family will love this sugar cookie bars recipe! If you are looking for awesome vegan sugar cookie bars, check these out! You'll also love this Apple Butter Spice Cake!
USE MY LAKANTO DISCOUNT CODE: thebakingchocolatess15 to get 15% off this sugar cookie mix and all their amazing products as well!! Enjoy!!
More Keto Desserts!
- Apple Cinnamon Coffee Cake - Keto | Sugar Free Option too!
- OMG Chocolate Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries - Keto Option Too!
- Keto Fluffy Chocolate Mousse - 3 Ingredients of Heaven!
- Easy Keto Chocolate Cake
- Cinnamon Apple Muffins
- Sugar free Oatmeal Butterscotch Cookies
- Keto Fluffy Lemon Burst Mousse
Check out more Gluten-Free Desserts too!
Super Easy Gluten Free Sugar Cookie Bars
- 1 Package Lakanto Sugarless Cookie Mix - Keto 1 NET CARB
- 1 egg
- ½ cup softened coconut oil or butter
- 1 15-Ounce tub of Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Sugar Free Vanilla Flavored Frosting you may not need it all
- Optional: Sprinkles fresh fruit
- Line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper and lightly spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix up the cookie dough with ½ cup softened coconut oil or butter and 1 egg until combined and then transfer to a baking pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes @ 350 or until golden brown.
- Once they are cooled, frost with Pillsbury Sugar-free frosting of choice, but we went with vanilla because it reminds us of birthdays or use keto frosting in notes. I wouldn't use all the frosting on these from the tub, as the frosting is rich.
- Add sprinkles or fresh fruit! TA-DAAAHHH! BOOM!
Oh man, these look SO good, Kim! The best part is I don't have to feel guilty with the sugar-free ingredients, these are being pinned right now!
Love sugar and gluten free bars! Honesty I have to check if these brands are available over here ! Greta idea anyway !!!!!!!!!! xo
Ben | Havocinthekitchen says
These bars look terrific! Indeed, I never would have thought they were made mostly from a package mixture, and that they're low in calories and sugar. Because the texture (which you can clearly see in the first photo) is splendid - so rich, buttery, chewy and crumbly yet light.