This amazing Oreo Fudge has only 3 ingredients and it's super easy to whip up in just a few minutes! What could be better than a simple creamy white chocolate fudge plenteous with our favorite cookies, OREOS included in every luxurious bite!
No thermometer, no stove, just a microwave, a microwaveable bowl and 3 ingredients, consisting of premium white chocolate, sweetened condensed milk and the divine obvious, OREOS!
Oreos are my favorite store-bought sandwich cookies and they are way too hard to resist! Especially when you add them in fudge. OMG!
How to make Oreo Fudge!
No worries! All you do is heat the sweetened condensed milk for about 30-40 seconds, then add and melt the white chocolate with the sweetened condensed milk until the chocolate is melted. Add chunks of Oreo cookies and mix, then spread it into a pan, and let it sit until firm. That’s it!
Heating the sweetened condensed milk up a bit before adding the chocolate in the microwave makes the fudge smoother, creamy and easier to mix together.
Since your an Oreo fan, you'll definitely want to get down on this Chocolate Peanut Butter Oreo Delight, this Oreo Dirt Pudding Cake, this OMG Chocolate Oreo Cheesecake Brownie Trifle and these Oreo Stuffed Brownies with Oreo Vanilla Frosting.
Easy Microwaveable Oreo Fudge
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 18 oz high quality white chocolate chips approximately 1 ½ bags or 3 cups
- 3 cups oreos roughly chopped approximately 20 oreos
- Prepare an 8x8-inch pan with wax or parchment paper that comes up the sides of the pan so you can pull out the whole slab of fudge once it sets.
- Add sweetened condensed milk to large microwaveable bowl and heat for 30-40 seconds. Add white chocolate chips into the sweetened condensed milk and mix together. Place back in microwave and heat in 30 second increments until chocolate is melted and mixture is creamy, working quickly.
- Stir in the chopped Oreo cookies, saving a few pieces to press into the top.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan.
- Quickly spread fudge evenly with a spatula. Press extra chopped Oreo cookies on top. Let rest at room temperature until set. (Refrigerating the fudge will help it set faster.)
- Pull the fudge slab out of the pan using the edges of the parchment paper. Cut into squares. Store at room temperature in an airtight container for 5 to 7 days.