Hey baby, you’re so fine you make me stutter, wha-wha-what’s your name?
“It’s ‘Heavenly Oreo Cookie Dream Dessert’!”
I’ve got Oreo Cookies…Check!
Layers of creamy chocolate pudding, cream cheese fluff and whipped cream
…Yes, Yes and YES!
Wait!…How about more Oreo cookies and mini chocolate chips adorning the top of this sinfully, decadent dessert?
There’s a reason this dessert has been around awhile! YUM!
It’s been very popular on Pinterest and there are all kinds of variations of it. One thing for sure, this one will definitely *tantalize your taste-buds into a tizzy*. Perfect dessert for potlucks, holidays, and parties.
Heavenly Oreo Cookie Dream Dessert
- 1 package Oreos
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 large package chocolate instant pudding 5.9-ounce
- 2¾ cup milk
- 16 oz Cool Whip
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Crush all the Oreos into crumbs, using a food processor or put them in a ziplock bag and break them up with a rolling pin. (Save out 1 cup of the Oreos to sprinkle on top of dessert.)
- In a small bowl, mix remaining crumbs with melted butter and press into the bottom of a 9x13 pan for the crust.
- Prepare the chocolate pudding according to package directions and put in fridge to firm up while you prepare the cream cheese fluff layer.
Cream Cheese Fluff
- Using electric mixer, in a large bowl, whip the softened cream cheese, confectioners sugar and half of Cool Whip together,
- Spread the cream cheese fluff mixture on top of the oreo crust evenly.
- Spread the pudding over the cream cheese fluff layer evenly, then add the remaining half of the Cool Whip to the top.
- Sprinkle with reserved Oreo crumbs and mini chocolate chips on top
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Other Oreo desserts I’m crunchin’ on!