Smooth, melting, luscious Lindor Caramel Truffles embodied by Lindt Swiss Chocolate is what is snuggly nestled inside these soft-baked peanut butter cookies. These Peanut Butter cookies stuffed with caramel chocolate covered truffles are simply to die for!
Look at that, would ya? If you haven't already figured it out, the center of the cookie is extremely rich, gooey and obviously, outrageous!
*Out-of-this-world* OUTRAGEOUS! I'm sayin! They taste even better than I could have imagined. 🙂 You need to try these!
How to stuff the cookies!
All you do is make the cookie dough and then use a large cookie scoop to scoop some dough into the scoop. Then push a caramel truffle down into the dough.
Scoop some more peanut butter dough on top of the caramel truffle to make sure it's completely covered and then place on baking pan.
Let them do their thing in the oven, then let them cool on the baking sheet a few minutes before transferring them to a wire baking rack.
Enjoy the melty caramel and the cookie together when you bite into it! YUM!
These jumbo-sized cookies use the same peanut butter cookie dough as these popular cookies!
You can use any candies, like Snickers, Milky Way or Caramel for your centers if you don't have these truffles. Don't you just love cookie dough that you can make different cookie variations? I'm Peanut Butter Cookie dreamin'!
Ohhhh Snap! Give these a try. You will love them, pinky swear!
Other Peanut Butter or Caramel Treats I'm goo-goo over!
Peanut Butter Caramel Toffee Chocolate Chip Bars via Mom on Time-Out
Peanut Butter & Caramel Cookie Bars via Chelsea's Messy Apron
Peanut Butter & Caramel Cookie Bars via Baking Joy
Outrageous Peanut Butter Caramel Truffle Cookies
- ¾ cup butter softened
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup Jif peanut butter
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla or almond extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 ½ cups flour
- 18 LIndt Caramel Truffles unwrapped
- In a large bowl, using mixer, mix butter, sugars and peanut butter together until well blended. Add eggs and vanilla and mix until well blended.
- Add soda, salt, and flour and mix until just combined. Don't overmix.
- Using a large scoop, scoop some dough into the scoop and then push a caramel truffle down into the dough. Scoop some more peanut butter dough on top of the caramel truffle, make sure it's completely covered and then place on baking pan.
- Place no more than 6 scoops per cookie sheet.
- Bake @ 350 for 12 minutes.
- Remove cookies from oven and let cool on baking sheet 5 minutes before transferring to wire rack. Makes 18 cookies.