Peanut butter cups stuffed into soft and thick peanut butter cookie cups are the most wonderful peanut buttery treats of them all for holidays and parties! So fun to share!
Merry, Merry Christmas! I'll just make this short and sweet with these 'Awesome' Peanut Butter Cup Cookies! I love these sweet peanut butter treats over Christmas time! They are the perfect 'pop-in-your-mouth' holiday cookie cups and so full of deliciousness! Of course, no one ever stops at one, do they? From past experience, I can attest!
I made these with Reese's White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups and Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cups. OMG! 😀 Seriously yummy with these options, of course you can always go with regular peanut butter cups!
I used my Thick & Soft ‘Ultimate’ Peanut Butter Cookie recipe for these lovely 'Awesome' Peanut Butter Cup Cookies. They are delectable!! Now, all you need is a mini muffin pan, the recipe, ingredients and start baking! Bring these to the party!! These ARE the party!
Peanut Butter Cup Love! Here's some other recipes you might adore!
'Awesome' Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
- 1 & ¼ cups flour
- ⅓ cup butter if using salted butter, omit salt, softened
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 375 and place non-stick ungreased mini muffin pan for cookie cups aside while you prepare the cookies.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- Using a mixer, combine the butter, peanut butter, sugars and vanilla.
- Beat on med-high speed for about 2 minutes, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Add the egg and beat for about 30 seconds, until just incorporated.
- Add the flour mixture and beat on low speed until combined.
- Using a tablespoon cookie scoop, scoop or form the dough into balls and place them into the mini muffin pan. Do not have the dough go over the top of the muffin cup or you will get peanut butter cup overload and they aren't as pretty.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- The tops should look underdone, they will firm up as the cookies are cooling.
- Remove from oven and immediately press a mini peanut butter cup into each ball. Cool and carefully remove from pan.