Get that mouth ready for Pumpkin Cheesecake Swirl Brownies! The combination of luscious pumpkin cheesecake and rich chocolate brownies with notes of cinnamon spice together is completely mesmerizing and super tasty!
They practically melt in your mouth!
Now if you're really into pumpkin, like most, these Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bars, these Awesome Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies, this Pumpkin Banana Cinnamon Bread, these Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bars and "The Great Pumpkin" Cheesecake are just for you!
Can you imagine devouring the whole tempting pan of these?
Initial thought? Yes! I certainly wanted to...as I have a serious brownie addiction. Can ya blame me?
What can I say? I won't apologize for it. Brownies make me happy. So, if you ever want to make me happy, brownies are the true way to my heart. <3
If you want to see how insane I am about them, check out a helluva lot of Brownies here, with more to come, because I can't stop baking brownies...LOL
I've been wanting to add a pumpkin cheesecake brownie to the blog, but I tried a recipe last year and didn't get the cheesecake result I wanted, so I went back to the drawing board!
Glad I did. I'm happy with these brownies, so much! These are a real treat, decadent and so elegant looking.
These Pumpkin Cheesecake Swirl Brownies are perfectly suited for Halloween and all the holidays! Chocolate and pumpkin are so seasonably graceful - they were meant for each other.
Don’t miss out on one of our readers’ favorites, our Country Cinnamon Swirl Buttermilk Loaf! It's not chocolate, but super yummy if you love homemade cinnamon bread!
- Ultimate Gooey Brownies
- Perfect Brownies
- Chocolate Pecan Pie Brownies
- Cocoa Marshmallow Brownies - GF option
- OMG Chocolate Oreo Cheesecake Brownie Trifle
- dSuper Easy Homemade Brownies
Pumpkin Cheesecake Swirl Brownies
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Filling
- 6 ounces cream cheese softened
- ½ cup pumpkin puree heaping is ok 🙂
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour or gluten-free flour
- 1 large egg
- ⅓ cup sugar of choice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 12 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 1 cup sugar of choice I love Zulka
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup all-purpose flour or gluten-free flour
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Line a metal 8-inch square pan with parchment paper.
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Filling
- In a medium bowl, using a mixer, mix together the cream cheese, pumpkin, egg, vanilla, sugar, flour and cinnamon until smooth. Set aside.
- In another bowl, using a mixer, add melted butter, sugar, vanilla and mix well until well combined. Add in the eggs and continue beating until light and fluffy.
- In another bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, salt and cinnamon, then gradually add to butter mixture and mix until smooth.
- Pour a little over half of the brownie batter into prepared pan and smooth out. Add pumpkin cream cheese layer and smooth out. Add rest of the brownie batter by spoonfuls on top of pumpkin cream cheese layer, then swirl with butter knife only through the top 2 layers to get swirls of pumpkin and chocolate effect. Do not swirl the knife into the bottom layer of brownie.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes, or until center is set. Let cool in pan 30 minutes before slicing.
Recipe slightly adapted from Jo Cooks