Try this! This impressive Oreo Pumpkin Cheesecake Dessert is a wonderful addition for the holidays.
Oh my goodness! Aren't those layers pretty? Don't you just want to dive in?
The bottom layer is a chocolate Oreo simple, delicious crust. The middle layer is creamy, luscious pumpkin cheesecake delight using Ready to Eat Philadelphia Cream Cheese Filling (I decided to give a try) and the top layer is fluffy whipped cream with Oreos sprinkled around the edges.
It's no bake too, so all you have to do is refrigerate and wait, and wait...until finally...you can devour with pleasure. Thank God!! 🙂
Keep in mind, you need to share, even though you'll want to hoard it all to yourself. We all want to hoard cheesecake. If you don't, you're weird, unless you are dairy-free. Then you are forgiven. 😉
So, get out your 9" springform pan and start crushing those Oreos! This decadent holiday cheesecake will be a hit at your family gathering for sure!
More No-Bake Desserts
Oreo Pumpkin Cheesecake Dessert
- 25 Oreo Cookies
- ⅓ cup butter melted
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Filling
- 1 24 oz . tub of Ready to Eat Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- ½ cup pumpkin puree add more pumpkin if you wish
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup or 8 oz whipped topping Cool Whip
- 2 cups or 16 oz whipped Topping Cool Whip
- 5-6 Oreos coarsely crushed
- Spray a 9-inch springform pan with non-stick spray.
- Crush Oreos and mix with melted butter until completely combined and press firmly into springform pan.
- Transfer to the refrigerator to chill while you make the cheesecake.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Filling
- In a large bowl whip cream cheese filling, pumpkin, vanilla, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice for a few minutes until fluffy.
- Fold in whipped topping and pour onto the Oreo crust.
- Add whipped topping and sprinkle crushed cookies around the edge of the cheesecake.
- Refrigerate 3-4 hours.
8 ounce regular or low fat cream cheese, softened
¼ cup sugar
¼ cup light brown sugar
1 cup pumpkin puree
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon cinnamon
½ teaspoon pumpkin spice
8 oz. whipped topping