Soft, fluffy, bakery style, really, really good cookies with random mini chocolate chips and mini M&M's in every bite. Addicting...of course! Who could resist? The whole family will love!!
OMG! These OMG! Soft-Batch Mini M&M & Chocolate Chip Cookies could be the perfect ending (or start!) of each and every day, from this point forward, if it was up to my, what do you call it? The "Better half"? Yup, that would be my SO =“insignificant other", "the mister", "the old ball and chain", "my plus one", "my boo", "The object of my affection", 'The Bae", "My soul-mate"...shall I go on?
My baby has been begging me. No...wait, 'Whining' is the appropriate verbiage.
"Oh, and MAKE SURE you use the mini-M&M Chocolate Candies and the mini chocolate chips, nothing else." -- he says.
"NO other add-ins! That's it!" -- he says.
"Ok, command and you shall receive, my love." -- I said.
Ok, in reality, it was about 2 months later when I finally got to it for these, but we did it! 😉
Sometimes, my 'better half' can sometimes drive me insane about his obsessing about his cookies and he doesn't let it go until he gets them, and then he's as sweet as can be. Like those sweet and sour patch kids. ugh..
He loves these Perfect Thin & Crispy Chocolate Chip Cookies too!
Verdict? They were good. Like really, really good. Like soft, fluffy, bakery style, really, really good with random mini chocolate chips and mini M&M's in every bite. Just like that!!
I know you'll want to make these OMG! Soft-Batch Mini M&M & Chocolate Chip Cookies for your "better half", because, after-all, they will make them happy! Maybe, you'll even get a nice dinner out of it! *Still waiting...*
Love M&M's like a fat kid loves chocolate cake? I do and if you do too, you could bake these M&M treats!
OMG! Soft-Batch Mini M&M & Chocolate Chip Cookies
- ½ cup butter softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 ⅓ cups all purpose Flour
- ¼ cup vanilla instant pudding mix
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 ¼ cups Mini M&M’s
- ½ teaspoon butter extract optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a mixer, in a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugars well.
- Add egg, vanilla (and butter extract, optional) and mix until well combined.
- Next, add in the flour, instant pudding mix, baking soda and salt and mix in until just combined on low speed. (don't overmix) Then remove the mixer/beaters from the bowl.
- Add in the mini chips and m&m’s and stir in with a wooden spoon.
- Using a medium or large cookie scoop, scoop and place dough scoops on baking sheet, 1 inch for medium cookies and 2 inches for large.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes for medium and 12-14 for large.
- Let cool on cookie sheet for 10 minutes before transferring to cooling rack.
- Makes 2 dozen medium cookies or 18 large cookies.
I made a revision to the recipe -- reduced the flour to 1 ⅓ cup from 1 ½ cup from original recipe.
Adapted recipe over at: Picky Palate